Sign in to follow this  
Jeddy

Hi i'm Jed..and i'm new

Hi there

I'm Jed and hail from Chch, purchased my e30 320i last year and discovered this site awhile ago but only just getting around to introducing myself. It needs a bit of work but i'm up for a bit of a project (lots of plans for future).

Would of done more if i had the cash and hadn't had such bad luck on the road lately.

Pics aren't great quality due to the light but will put some more on once things have been fixed up.

post-2334-1197195205_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1197195290_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1197195339_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1197195383_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1197195478_thumb.jpg

Cheer guys.

Well first up i'm going to straighten out a couple of body parts.

1st: Have to get my passenger door fixed cause someone drove straight into the side of me on Saturday and its pretty bad

2nd: i removed my lip spoiler on the back and in the slits for water to drain it had been pooling so i'll try get a new bot.

Then i'll look at maybe a different engine. Mines in pretty good condition but i don't really feel the love especially down low. And at some point an Mtech Kit.

I realise i could just try buy a M325i or 325i and it'd be cheaper and i would, if i could find one i liked.

Yeah man another CHCH member !

Welcome

Nice car, looks good !