Sign in to follow this  
Apex

E30 Touring

Build the car the way you want it! if it was me i would buy the equips because i do everything differently, and plus it will give the touring a different style to others. and for the price you could buy the equips for you could have money aside for coilovers, equip 03' plus negative offset = tits

Edited by togate

Simmons on the twin car:

or some dished weaves as another option.

Even better yet we will be doing 5 lug conversion kits in the New Year

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM

Any idea on how much the 5 lug kits will be?

Simmons on the twin car:

or some dished weaves as another option.

Even better yet we will be doing 5 lug conversion kits in the New Year

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM

Are those wheels in the last photo for sale

wowzer the meisters would look so sick!! super hot wheels, although the 03's would give it more of a classic look

Edited by togate

Puts a different spin on things when you are talking 6k landed for the BBS...

Just whatever you feel happy with is best, you have to foot the bill and drive the car!

Jaysus, 6k....and people gave me grief for paying over a grand for my 16' Alpina's !!

Like I said, I didnt mean it to sound as rude as it was going to, but at 6k I cant blame you for giving them a miss.

After a weekend club cruise it came to my attention that the wagon wasent cutting the mustered up against some newer cars so I headed down to my suspension guy to get a few things sorted.

He fitted new the new VOGTLAND springs I purchased from Keith at Suspension Progress (sponsor) , a new set of shocks and fitted a few new bushes that were in dire need of repair including the rear sway bar mounts that were actually disconnected on one side. It drives a hell of a lot better now leaving the tires the weakest link.

A couple of pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks.

Edited by Apex

Looking good mate.

I like your taste in wheels (all of them posted so far, although the second set of works ones the least).

Tourings are so hot.

What shocks did you get and how much?

How do you find the Vogtlands?

Edited by bravo

if only these wheels where right for your car

post-1463-1201677433_thumb.jpg

Edited by 328imobbin

Iv got some 15" BBS RS wheels for sale. $1000.

Iv got some 15" BBS RS wheels for sale. $1000.

Hot wheels aren't they Beau?

TTEETT mean titty? Cool ;P

You need to make your car a tad more agressive to match the missus' car...

Bloody hot wheels!

Would make it more "agressive".

Looking good mate.

I like your taste in wheels (all of them posted so far, although the second set of works ones the least).

Tourings are so hot.

What shocks did you get and how much?

How do you find the Vogtlands?

Thanks guys! It’s coming along nicely.

I told myself the engine would be first but easily accessible mods keep popping up! I went for KYB ($500 +GST-Set) as it was believe it or not cheaper than the Monroe equivalent and KYB have done me well in the past, the Vogtlands seem to be good, haven’t taken it threw any of my favourite B roads yet so time will tell.

It gets more attention than the Sri-T hahaha! I wont say what TTEETT means as it blasphemy on a BMW, im going to get some new plates when I have finished a few other bits and bobs.

Next step is a sound system upgrade that is mostly sorted thanks to my mate Jamie at Pro-Custom installs, he is a retailer of the Kicker brand. Im a bit lost when It comes to finding the right looking head deck for it as they all stick out (literally as its so high up in the dash and doest sit flush like factory) like the dogs bolocks with chrome and silver, Alpine looks the go as it has full I-Pod control and is black.

Well it’s a small upgrade but I thought Id post it anyway, found a $60 leather wheel on trade me to replace the momo..

Posted Image

Oh and to prove it is a work wagon here’s a picture of it loaded with 600 business shirts on delivery this morning.

Posted Image

Guest Simon*

Well it’s a small upgrade but I thought Id post it anyway, found a $60 leather wheel on trade me to replace the momo..

Oh and to prove it is a work wagon here’s a picture of it loaded with 600 business shirts on delivery this morning.

Posted Image

Jeez Graham!

Look at the poor thing drag it's arse!!!

Actually, some people pay for that look ;)

Couldn’t find one second hand..this will do until one pop’s up at a price I can fathom.

Would rather put the saved coin towards more power… You were write about the 2.7 build too mate, I did a perceived budget and time estimate and factored in the end power outcome and it’s not economical under my circumstances.

There are better ways to get a more powerful BMW. Buy one that’s already grunty. BMW’s are addictive B)

Simon*

Jeez Graham!

Look at the poor thing drag it's arse!!!

haha, Its half way out the drive. The front is a few mm lower than the back so when its loaded it sits level. I hate the sacked at the back look!

Edited by Apex