Sign in to follow this  
akademik

New to the BMW clan..

So have just bought a 1999 320i M Sport - Silver - bloody good car.... why didn't I do this earlier? The handling alone is worth the upgrade :)

post-2605-1198590503_thumb.jpg

post-2605-1198590529_thumb.jpg

post-2605-1198591064_thumb.jpg

post-2605-1198591074_thumb.jpg

Edited by AK City DJ

Welcome, love the e46, congrats on the purchase.

So have just bought a 1999 320i M Sport - Silver - bloody good car.... why didn't I do this earlier? The handling alone is worth the upgrade :)

I was thinking of the same thing, why didn't I get a BMW earlier! Love those wheels and overall presentation of the car is excellent. It looks like you might even have Xenons which is rare when shopping for these cars in the 2nd hand market. I might need to get tints on my cars when I can be bothered or when the sun pisses me off on the motorway.

How much did you pay for it and how many kms has it done? If you don't mind sharing :)

I was thinking of the same thing, why didn't I get a BMW earlier! Love those wheels and overall presentation of the car is excellent. It looks like you might even have Xenons which is rare when shopping for these cars in the 2nd hand market. I might need to get tints on my cars when I can be bothered or when the sun pisses me off on the motorway.

How much did you pay for it and how many kms has it done? If you don't mind sharing :)

paid just over $13,000 - and it's done 140kms - a little high I thought, but has a full service history and came with new tires, so a great deal I reckon - immac. inside, only downer was no cd changer, but getting it sorted at Rapid Radio in the new year - booked in already..haha :)

paid just over $13,000 - and it's done 140kms - a little high I thought, but has a full service history and came with new tires, so a great deal I reckon - immac. inside, only downer was no cd changer, but getting it sorted at Rapid Radio in the new year - booked in already..haha :)

I guess thats alright, the clocks is a little high but as long as its been well looked after, it should be all sweet. You do have the very cool M Sport package which really enhances the cars overall exterior, especially those kits.

By the looks of it, its been optioned pretty well, with HID lights which looks mint...good purchase...