Sign in to follow this  
DJmore

Hello all, first post

Never been so excited about a car...... Before I even knew what car I wanted, I started with a color..... I had no idea that my search would lead me to purchase a Bimmer.... As far as I am concerned, the car is extraordinary.... I am glad that I found this forum, to vent my excitement, DJ.[/b]

post-2602-1198835097_thumb.jpgpost-2602-1198835123_thumb.jpg[a

tachment=12799:Bimmer_Side_View.jpg]

Edited by DJ More

post-2602-1198835097_thumb.jpgpost-2602-1198835123_thumb.jpg[a

tachment=12799:Bimmer_Side_View.jpg]Never been so excited about a car...... Before I even knew what car I wanted, I started with a color..... I had no idea that my search would lead me to purchase a Bimmer.... As far as I am concerned, the car is extraordinary.... I am glad that I found this forum, to vent my excitement, DJ.

Oh GOSH....750iL...drives damn well, feels so nice inside, serious car for the serious driver...

What year is yours?

Man thats nice! Some serious ping too.

Man thats nice! Some serious ping too.

Too bad someones HP camera did not do its job that great, regardless of what, nack on some 20s and she'll be alright! :D

Too bad someones HP camera did not do its job that great, regardless of what, nack on some 20s and she'll be alright! :D

Sounds about rite.

Oh GOSH....750iL...drives damn well, feels so nice inside, serious car for the serious driver...

What year is yours?

06, but I just bought it in September new... 3400 miles never titled..

That's pretty gangster! You almost need a chaffeur (I'm free.... :D)

That's pretty gangster! You almost need a chaffeur (I'm free.... :D)

Haha ya gonna cruise to the US to drive him around?

06, but I just bought it in September new... 3400 miles never titled..

Still considered very new...I do get a little annoyed with the handbrake lol...still used to the stick :P

Thanks all...... Chauffeur, 20's-22's, I need to think about all that..... In any case, I have one question, not about a BMW. How did you all get your photos appearing large on your post, as opposed to mine, which shows small and with black boarders?

Thanks all...... Chauffeur, 20's-22's, I need to think about all that..... In any case, I have one question, not about a BMW. How did you all get your photos appearing large on your post, as opposed to mine, which shows small and with black boarders?

If you mean the pictures in our signatures (such as the one in my post), you set it up in the 'My Controls' section. They appear with every post you make. If you mean attaching large pictures of cars (ie: your car pic, but not as a thumbnail) you can link to them after you've uploaded them to another site.

Nice car, btw. Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Yuen

Appreciate that...........and as far as posting pictures, I'll need to figure what you say out. Thanks, DJ

REFF::: If you mean attaching large pictures of cars (ie: your car pic, but not as a thumbnail) you can link to them after you've uploaded them to another site.

Nice car, btw. Welcome to the forums!