Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

looking for e34 /e39 540i

will consider most .with not too higher millage .

prefer black with black leather .

or maybe e34 m5 ..

maybe even a e34 535i 5spd or like (not too concernd with millage on the M30 engine)

$$$$ buyer .

Hi Brent,

Thinking of selling my car. This car hits some of the bases: E34 540i (auto obvoiusly)- arctic white with dark blue leather. White: not quite the black you're after. I said to myself that I would never buy a white car (first i've had) actually an E34 is not that bad in white- especially set against 35% tints- nice contrast. NZ new 168K km, Schnitzer 17" mags. Motor/body/transmission all in very good nick. Looking at buying an E39 540 myself (i'm leaving alone the E34 vs E39 issue to another recent thread on this site). Not sure, still think E34's look much nicer. Recent purchase $9K, looking at no less than $8K. Yes it may be slightly higher $ wise than others but mainly considering condition.

will consider most .with not too higher millage .

prefer black with black leather .

or maybe e34 m5 ..

maybe even a e34 535i 5spd or like (not too concernd with millage on the M30 engine)

$$$$ buyer .

Any interest in the red 535is on TradeMe Brent? Not leather tho, just a thought.Did you sell your Hartge engined 535i?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=135520297

Looks like Brent's already there! Nice car- wagon with a bit of performance. Gooodd K's too! Just what the doctor ordered Brent.

Hi Brent,

Thinking of selling my car. This car hits some of the bases: E34 540i (auto obvoiusly)- arctic white with dark blue leather. White: not quite the black you're after. I said to myself that I would never buy a white car (first i've had) actually an E34 is not that bad in white- especially set against 35% tints- nice contrast. NZ new 168K km, Schnitzer 17" mags. Motor/body/transmission all in very good nick. Looking at buying an E39 540 myself (i'm leaving alone the E34 vs E39 issue to another recent thread on this site). Not sure, still think E34's look much nicer. Recent purchase $9K, looking at no less than $8K. Yes it may be slightly higher $ wise than others but mainly considering condition.

hi thanks for the offer , but not keen on white with blue leather .

cheers . i agree e34 looks better than e34 .

Any interest in the red 535is on TradeMe Brent? Not leather tho, just a thought.Did you sell your Hartge engined 535i?

hi yes sold the hartge 535i.

yes seen the e34 535i in red. but had one of those already . not keen on the red .

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=135520297

yes just seen that one , there is also another like it with a few more k's , but not sure on the colours ,

there was a nice silver one with black leather the other day with 130k nz new , almost brought it for $12k but was to slow at getting there , and now that my hartge 535i has sold , i am kicking myself.

might check out the green one with low k's see how flexible he is .

have been offered a 98 540i 120k for $16plus on road stuff silver with black leather 18" tv etc might have been japanafied

took a black on black 99 e39 540i 97k for a drive the other day from a car yard . drove like sh^*&t , they must have never driven it on the motorway , put my foot down , lots of revs not going anywhere and massive shudders comming through from trans/driveshaft or something .

my e28 would have left it for dead.

oh well keep looking

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

Would have been surprised if you you were interested I guess. I'd prefer black as well!

That 540 wagon on TM looks mint.

I would buy if I wasn't currently strapped for cash;

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-136389765.htm

prob is that the wheel is on the wrong side , cant imagine how many time might pull out to overtake and hit something .

thats if you where able to overtake with a 2L 1.5 ton car..

i supose i could fit a 3.5l TURBO INTO IT and convert it to rhd with all theparts i have . and after i have spent 2 to3 months plus doing all the work and some money might end up with a half way decent car .

prob is that the wheel is on the wrong side , cant imagine how many time might pull out to overtake and hit something .

thats if you where able to overtake with a 2L 1.5 ton car..

i supose i could fit a 3.5l TURBO INTO IT and convert it to rhd with all theparts i have . and after i have spent 2 to3 months plus doing all the work and some money might end up with a half way decent car .

The later is what I was hoping you would do...

keep in touch.... mine may be available.

Pauls gonna buy that M3!!one!1

Hi Brent, just spotted this. I know it's not what you prob want but maybe good for bits?

Rgds

Boris.

saw that one . my friend just picked up one like it , for $650 .

black 90 nz new , grey leather , headgasget .

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-137378550.htm

keep in touch.... mine may be available.

ok , how much ?and whats the k's now ?

Pauls gonna buy that M3!!one!1

M3 eh!!! . yes thought of replacing my e36 325i 5spd coupe with a 328i 5psd or e36 M3 3L.

for my daily work hack

done 235,000 now but going even better than when you last drove it.Tire is referring to the new M3 i drove last week.$6000 is the figure i am looking at.Looking at two others cars at the mo,have 2 other people interested at $6000.That would be with the Multi spoke 17s not the BBS's.All in melting pot at the moment,may not pan out at all.

still looking , found a couple of e39 540i around the 12k to 14K . still would like a wagon though.

anyone know who got the stolen recovered e39 540i 98 nz new one from turners DVA .just had a stuffed trans

post-279-1202027209_thumb.jpg

post-279-1202027232_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

That would be my latest project.

Giving it the makeover. M5 kit etc.

Plate 6FT NDR maybe to keep it in the HELLBM theme.

saw that plate on the 'ideas' section of plates.co.nz....very nice :)

hi , did you know the trans was stuffed ?

do you want to sell it to me ,

cheers brent

I knew the previous owner and history. Stuffed trans was not an issue as I have a replacement out of a 45k 2001 540.

Maori TV programme `Meke my Waka` wanted it for a project car. I found them another.

To good to pass up this one. Thousands spent at BM Workshop, full history.

It`s rarity means I`ll keep it for awhile.

Ray

Hellbm

ok , fear enough , got any other 540i's for sale

Hi Brent, what happened with the 540 wagon on TradeMe? E34 done 96000km, bid at 15k. Nobody regretted buying quality.

Hi Brent, what happened with the 540 wagon on TradeMe? E34 done 96000km, bid at 15k. Nobody regretted buying quality.

not that keen on that colour combo.

could handle it if it had black leather .

plus there was a nicer one in silver/grey with black leather 130k nz new fsh sold at $12k