Sign in to follow this  
021ytry

getign a turbo in to a 323i bema

I don't know of anywhere, but I would think that it would be very cost prohibitive.

You would be better off to sell the 323i and buy an already turbo'd car. However why you would want to turbo the 323i is above me, they are a good car already, a good combination of ok power and economy.

Good luck anyway,

Cheers

Grant

I don't know of anywhere, but I would think that it would be very cost prohibitive.

You would be better off to sell the 323i and buy an already turbo'd car. However why you would want to turbo the 323i is above me, they are a good car already, a good combination of ok power and economy.

Good luck anyway,

Cheers

Grant

Hey,got my m535 turbo for sale. call me 021 438 735

it's called school. you go there, learn how to spell, then you are able to write on forums, people can understand what the f**k you are saying and direct you to where you can learn, and where you go to learn even more, possible read a book or two (refer back to school mentioned above).

then maybe you can give them the slightest indication as to what sort of car you have (there are 4 or 5 different 323 models, all with different engines) and people might be inclined to help you. make people want to help you! don't insult their intelligence and typing effort by typing like a 10 year old gangsta wannabe that everyone on this site knows is talking sh*t and wont go through with actually turboing a bmw engine.

go to e30tech.com, just sit there and read and learn...buy corky bell's maximum boost and read that to understand the basics of strapping a turbo on a non turbo engine. or be like everyone else and sell it and buy a jap turbo, or pay someone $$$ to do it for you.

it's called school. you go there, learn how to spell, then you are able to write on forums, people can understand what the f**k you are saying and direct you to where you can learn, and where you go to learn even more, possible read a book or two (refer back to school mentioned above).

then maybe you can give them the slightest indication as to what sort of car you have (there are 4 or 5 different 323 models, all with different engines) and people might be inclined to help you. make people want to help you! don't insult their intelligence and typing effort by typing like a 10 year old gangsta wannabe that everyone on this site knows is talking sh*t and wont go through with actually turboing a bmw engine.

go to e30tech.com, just sit there and read and learn...buy corky bell's maximum boost and read that to understand the basics of strapping a turbo on a non turbo engine. or be like everyone else and sell it and buy a jap turbo, or pay someone $$ to do it for you.

Well said Gus!

I say ban those who insist on using indecipherable text "language" on this forum... in fact a language is a means to make yourself clearly understood, and the drivel posted at he beginning of this post certainly is anything but!!

What can I say ???

I couldn't stop laughing :wacko:

Well said Gus...lol

in fact the second part of my sig says it all... although "one" should read "many" on this forum at present..

I am not trying to be horrible, if someone has genuine desire to learn I am more than happy to help someone with no knowledge at all....its all about attitude

For 021ytry (who I see is reading the thread as I type) - the recommendation about reading e30tech.com is a good one. The key issue is that it is really only economic to do this if you can do some DIY, since for effective results an aftermarket computer is needed.

Basically, it costs heaps - way more than you'd expect.

Lol I saw you at Quay street mobil last night parked up,you nearly hit me in the white subby whilst trying to park in a gas pump and maintain a gang* lean.

Ditch the big bore.

i feel like a complete retard now :(

Naa, you'll be OK.....just get a new GF and enjoy life... better than w.....king

We all have aspirations at times that get the better of us, and our pockets arent deep enough

I saw an 08 Maseratti in the WE... I could own that....yeah rite

Glenn :rolleyes:

qoute-We all have aspirations at times that get the better of us, and our pockets arent deep enough

yep i hear yah there !

i have the money, its not the issue, im just wondering now, if i shud bother.....

also getting new mags :D would 19" fit or stick with 18" ?

i go to a guy called peter stokes in chch(www.stokesmotor.co.nz)

he been working on bmw's for ages, he can get me 5x 18" Advanti Medusa's with new Tires..$2400 :D

all up the turbo would cost $2490 with no piping and no instalation.

all up the turbo would cost $2490 with no piping and no instalation.

Multiply that by at least 4 to do it properly