Sign in to follow this  
Gus

E30s on the shore

are f**kin ugly....seen two recently

one green one outside westlake boys....same colour as EVLBMA i think.....ugly ass 6 spoke chunky mags and 4x4 height

another baby blue one with ghey ugly chromes on sunrise ave....hideous

both had single exhausts so either 318's or 320's

ghey...very ghey...someone steal them and burn them

Would the baby blue one happen to have white painted trim with no rear bumper?

dunno about the white painted trim, but didnt have a rear bumper when i saw it....was either today or a few days ago....

yeh, i guess his car is pretty rude, hes trying to copy the bimmer that was in performance car mag a year ago.

that blk rotor one?

no, difrent one. Its baby blue and all the black and chrome parts are painted white, and it doesnt have a rear bumper on it. The orignal car in the mag looked ok, but he hasnt done a very good paint job on his. :puke:

is he not meant to have a bumper!?!?!

why....WHY!?!? do you know the guy....its f**n hideous

hunt him down take a photo and show us .!

Guest Spargo

I've seen a couple of ghey orange ones over there too!

j/k andy :finger:

mm yea i got that issue of performance bmw it the baby blue one with white leather crx seats and e36 fornt on it and aluminum rice wing and honda nsx side vents .. makes me want to laugh and cray at the same time

mm yea i got that issue of performance bmw

is performance BMW a NZ mag? I didnt think it was, but im gumby and dont know!!! haha :huh:

Guest Andrew

PBMW isn't kiwi...

Gus i'm sure hope you never race a poor 325 with a single exhaust like mine hah.

What? I thought all 325i's had a twin system all the way through? Where abouts does your's combine into the single pipe? How many 325i would be like yours? Does it still sound like a 325 with twin exhaust? Sorry bout all the questions but i'm interested in this.

Guest Andrew

What? I thought all 325i's had a twin system all the way through? Where abouts does your's combine into the single pipe? How many 325i would be like yours? Does it still sound like a 325 with twin exhaust? Sorry bout all the questions but i'm interested in this.

Mine be a 1984 323 actually.. with a 1987 325 motorswap. 325 bottom end and 323 head.. brand new motor. Diff seats blah blah no rear seats no sound proofing custom exhaust. Jamex 40mm prog. springs with Bilstein Sport shocks.

And no it sounds a lot diff to a 325.. motor has quite a diff sound to it and the exhaust has quite a high pitched note at full throttle and pretty deep at low throttle.

Guest Spargo

and the exhaust has quite a high pitched note at full throttle and pretty deep at low throttle.

Sounds alot like a non turbo RB20 motor. But deeper, like its balls have dropped.

does it sound like mine andy?

Sounds alot like a non turbo RB20 motor. But deeper, like its balls have dropped.

that would be similar sounding to mine then - did you get the 2.5" from the headers back like i did? do you even remember what mine sounds like??? hahaha it does sound a lot like an RB20DE (so ive been told)

that would be similar sounding to mine then - did you get the 2.5" from the headers back like i did? do you even remember what mine sounds like??? hahaha it does sound a lot like an RB20DE (so ive been told)

all honda now andy, all honda sound.....without the balls :lol:

Guest Andrew

It still has a raspy honda sound when I let my foot off the gas.. hopefull that will go in a week or so.

edit: Napier e36.. yours is much much louder than mine.. mine is from downpipe .. as I am still probably going to turbo this 325 so i'll sort out the top of the exhaust system when I do that.

one green one outside westlake boys....same colour as EVLBMA i think.....ugly ass 6 spoke chunky mags and 4x4 height

f**k man stop dissing other peoples cars, i'm sure if some1 came on here and dissed the f**k out of ur car u would have a f**king cry. :angry: :finger:

f**k man stop dissing other peoples cars, i'm sure if some1 came on here and dissed the f**k out of ur car u would have a f**king cry. :angry: :finger:
Oh we always diss Gus's car, and he loves us for it.

im hassling them because they look sh*t

if other people want to diss my car.....why would i care? my car doesnt look/go/handle sh*t

my car doesnt look/go/handle sh*t

:huh:

i'm sure the people who have those "sh*t looking" cars say that about there cars

Edited by 1N STYL

i'm sure the people who have those "sh*t looking" cars say that about there cars

but they're wrong

Crap is crap.

Unless youre stupid. Then you go and argue that its not crap.

You shouldnt do that.