Sign in to follow this  
Gus

E30s on the shore

Crap is crap.

Unless youre stupid. Then you go and argue that its not crap.

You shouldnt do that.

see gus :lol:

i realise that was directed at me but, meh your stupid, but he said it not me

i think dennis was referring to how sh*t cars look sh*t....and if you want to try and convince me that a sh*t car is actually cool...then see above....correct me if im wrong dennis.

i realise everyone is entitled to their opinion. im just saying that they're opinion that baby blue on an e30 with no rear bumper and nearly solid chromes is a wrong one.

1N STYL stop being a munt or im gonna edit the f**k out of you...

sh*t is sh*t, from what gus says, that car is sh*t. end.

i didn't say the car wasn't sh*t, sounds pretty f**king sh*t to me, i said he doesn't have to come on here and tell us about all the cars he sees with broke owners who can't afford nice wheels or to lower there cars, or owners who don't give a toss what their car looks like.

Edited by 1N STYL

whatever was said give it up now

i didn't say the car wasn't sh*t, sounds pretty f**king sh*t to me, i said he doesn't have to come on here and tell us about all the cars he sees with broke owners who can't afford nice wheels or to lower there cars, or owners who don't give a toss what their car looks like.

My car doesn't have nice wheels, nor has it been lowered. Man, that must mean I'm broke. Damn!!

Have you thought that it may be a choice? I choose not to have my car lowered, and to have it on its stock bottlecaps. I like the standard look.

Anyway this thread is now stupid and just turning into a sh*t fight.