Sign in to follow this  
leon

Camber?

How do get Negitave camber in the rare Wheels?

Is there a Easy way or is all pretty complicated?

slamm the car, and you'll get neg camber naturally lol

Sweet Would 19 inch rims with 60mm drop do it

Or would it have to bo somewhere around 100mm drop?

How do get Negitave camber in the rare Wheels?

Is there a Easy way or is all pretty complicated?

What brand & type are your rare wheels ??

Just curious

Glenn

What brand & type are your rare wheels ??

Just curious

Glenn

I want a set of rare wheels too!!!

I want a set of rare wheels too!!!

Another set ???? I've already sold you one set

Another set ???? I've already sold you one set

but that's only for one car and I have sooo many that also want a set of rare wheels...

Guest Simon*

Can't help but chuckle at you cynical spell-checking bastards :) Keep up the good work

I too have some rare wheels but they're not yet on the rear - I do however have massive negative camber on the rear, and when my rare wheels arrive for the rear, my rare rear wheels will have the same camber also - I didn't just slam it though, it's sitting on a proper shocks and springs setup, so no problems can rear their ugly head.

Simon, round and round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran how many "R's" are in that. Ain't this forum a hoot!. Will sham on you :lol:

Guest Simon*

Simon, round and round the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran how many "R's" are in that. Ain't this forum a hoot!. Will sham on you :lol:

Will he's calling you a sham!

Shame on you Allan ;)

Bit off topic ..... but what the hell

We had a very attractive pit crew girl working for us years ago, her name was Amber. One of her legs was an 1" shorter than the other and she had a little bit of a lean to one side standing straight.

Her nic was "Camber"

Guest Simon*

Her nic was "Camber"

Classic!

Likewise off topic but was trolling the net (as you do) and found this site - I had to laugh at the motto down the bottom :D

negativecamber.com

We had a very attractive pit crew girl working for us years ago, her name was Amber. One of her legs was an 1" shorter than the other and she had a little bit of a lean to one side standing straight.

Her nic was "Camber"

that is awesome :D

Will sham on you :lol:

Why???? For wanting a set of rare wheels on all my cars???? :unsure::D That's not a sham, or even a shame, it is necessary!!!

Sweet Would 19 inch rims with 60mm drop do it

Or would it have to bo somewhere around 100mm drop?

dont even bother with 60mm drop.. its nothing, im my sig im on 19s with a 100mm drop

dont even bother with 60mm drop.. its nothing, im my sig im on 19s with a 100mm drop

Do u change your springs around at all when you go for a WOF?

Yestersday i was at the Beach I saw a E36 Pretty much exactly same as mine but his was Fully Done Up. I was checkin it out abit and noticed it had camber on the rare wheels, god it looked soo good. He also had quite abit of Tuck on the rare wheels and it was only on 17 inch rims. The M3 replica Body kit made it look outstanding and at the back window he had Spoiler attatchment coming down from the roof withch made it look way more sporty.

I think im gonna go for M3 Replica 19 inch rims with a 100mm Drop.

Thanks to my mate Matt ( e30 ) who did a little photoshop work this is a slight Idea on how it will look.

post-2703-1202420861_thumb.jpg

yeah bro that looks sik as, dark 20% tints would also go gd with those smoked lights

Last time i didnt have to change for wof, this time i might.. who knows its better spending the afternoon changing springs ova then gettin a cart :P

Yeah, don't bother with 60mm on 19s waste of time anything from 80 to 100 looks dope but may aswell jsut go the hole 100. haha yes that cheaply done photoshop haha. Look ford from hearn from you leon. cheer

whats with the old guys on here , soon as there is a spelling mistake they blow it out of proportion , soon as someone writes in txts they all have a cry

hahaha he said rare wheels hahaha wish i had some hahahah rare hah rare hahahah nothing better to do

whats with the old guys on here , soon as there is a spelling mistake they blow it out of proportion , soon as someone writes in txts they all have a cry

hahaha he said rare wheels hahaha wish i had some hahahah rare hah rare hahahah nothing better to do

For gods sake lighten up cuzzie...its the mick talkin...beats talkin sh*t like slabin. Give & take and have a giggle...all in fun and its not personal...specially from me

haha what do you expect from the old balls

Think about it ......will you ever have old balls ???

gotta admit tho, its a forum, a txt has a limit... on here you can use language like "you" and "to" not "u" "2", there isnt a limit of 160 characters in a forum :)