Sign in to follow this  
leon

Camber?

Guest Simon*

For gods sake lighten up cuzzie...its the mick talkin...beats talkin sh*t like slabin. Give & take and have a giggle...all in fun and its not personal...specially from me

Glenn's right - give it back or laugh along :)

I can't help pissing myself at all the wannabe ganstas out there, talking like they're from Detroit, not some rich kid from North Shore worrying about their NCEA results.

But it makes me smile watching you guys butcher your cars and wank on about who's the lowest so be my guest :)

Think about it ......will you ever have old balls ???

haha i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.. nah but it is fun stiring you guys up tho

I can't help pissing myself at all the wannabe ganstas out there, talking like they're from Detroit, not some rich kid from North Shore worrying about their NCEA results.

Rep%. But dat ain't true, I neva sat NCEA...

Supaman Dat ho..........

But it makes me smile watching you guys butcher your cars and wank on about who's the lowest so be my guest :)

Haha very true, can't say i'm old (or am i :( ) but i agree with you simon. Edited by Greg111

Rep%. But dat ain't true, I neva sat NCEA...

Supaman Dat ho..........

Gotta be a reson for that :blink:

Guest Simon*

I don't know mate - I didn't feel old either but when I start wondering if I need an interpreter to understand the sh*t on here!

But I laugh when I think that if any of these guys talking like that bumped into some real american "ganstas" they'd be shot down and shut up pretty quickly

Just a quick survey, how many of you slabers are actually negroes? :)

Hey i'm the same as well, i can't understand half the sh*t that is said by the younger youths on here and soposed to be one :P

haha i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.. nah but it is fun stiring you guys up tho

Glenn <<<<<<<< Neva gets stired bro...can take all the shizzle...but I do prefer to talk "Ingish" and go with the flow.

All in good fun

Shyte 1/4 of a mile??? my driveways 4 X that long

I might just add.. that although its good fun stirring

I actually do care about you guys and would hate to see you get hurt because you might do stupid things.

Thats why I'm actually on here...and maybe I might help someone.. or help them with their BMW

my 2 cents

Glenn

Jammermasterjames is the only proper gangsta on this forum, the rest of you pretend gangstas come out of a cornflake box... :unsure:

You don't see him getting wound up by us about his language style, proper gangstas command respect!!

So go climb out of your cornflake boxes and learn from him!! Then, and only then will we leave you lot alone.... MAYBE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

senilecrunk

JMJ your the most un gangster of everyone. But it's funny.

Glenn is more gangster than everyone I must admit.

Quite rare r(are)eally.

I might just add.. that although its good fun stirring

I actually do care about you guys and would hate to see you get hurt because you might do stupid things.

Thats why I'm actually on here...and maybe I might help someone.. or help them with their BMW

my 2 cents

Glenn

dont worry glenn its all gd when i need repairs/help ill give you a holla

and btw jmj is just a studio gangsta

some rich kid that would be more than you would ever be .. i have to say

some rich kid that would be more than you would ever be .. i have to say

"Nasty" is being too nice here, better described as a total oxygen thief.

Edited by *Glenn*

Yeah take his skoda haha!

What was the topic again??? Oh thats right, who wants to be a gangster or is it gangsta?

Oh thats right, umm camber...i got nothing?

im hoping for some good bannings to come outta this

Bit off topic ..... but what the hell

We had a very attractive pit crew girl working for us years ago, her name was Amber. One of her legs was an 1" shorter than the other and she had a little bit of a lean to one side standing straight.

Her nic was "Camber"

Seriously!? Reading that I fully thought you were kidding Glenn, it started to sound like a rhyme. We need pics of said Camber!

Do u change your springs around at all when you go for a WOF?

Yestersday i was at the Beach I saw a E36 Pretty much exactly same as mine but his was Fully Done Up. I was checkin it out abit and noticed it had camber on the rare wheels, god it looked soo good. He also had quite abit of Tuck on the rare wheels and it was only on 17 inch rims. The M3 replica Body kit made it look outstanding and at the back window he had Spoiler attatchment coming down from the roof withch made it look way more sporty.

I think im gonna go for M3 Replica 19 inch rims with a 100mm Drop.

Thanks to my mate Matt ( e30 ) who did a little photoshop work this is a slight Idea on how it will look.

I aint 100% sure but those wheels may have different offset to E36s...going down 100mm with incorrect offset is going to get messy...

what makes people think that that having a low car means your gangster

Yeah what about the gangster's who drive Lincoln Navigator's...