BMW 325I 1994

Kilometres: 220,000km

Body: Samoableu, 4 door, Sedan

Fuel type: Petrol

Engine: 6 cylinder, 2500cc, Automatic

Import history: Imported

Registration expires: May 2008

WOF expires: May 2008

Stereo description: Pioneer headdeck & cd stacker or JVC.

Features: ABS brakes

Air conditioning

Alarm

Alloy wheels

Central locking

Driver airbag

Power steering

Sunroof

Towbar

Awesome little car, in a striking color. I have owned for just over three months now, and as i am heading to university next year, i feel it is time to part with this extravagance.

Has been a great car and is a dream to drive. While in my possession i have replaced both rear tires, and the exhaust rear muffler in order to get a warrant, the old one had holes.

Have all manuals for the car, including a service history book.

Will be sad to see this car go, but am forced to say goodbye.

Any inquires welcome, I'll try to answer any questions you may have about the car.

Views also welcome, contact me if interested.

Best contact time is after 3pm for calls.

Features:

- Full white leather interior.

- Four electric windows.

- South African assembled so has bullet proof glass.

- Trip computer.

- Cruise Control.

- Spotlights.

- Color Coded bumpers.

- 17" Replica BMW mag wheels

- Sunroof, doesn't leak or have rust.

- HKS performance exhaust.

- Spoiler.

- Podfilter, but also comes with standard air box, can fit either.

- Can have either a pioneer headdeck with attached 12CD stacker (in my other auction) or alternatively, a brand new JVC KD-G731, depending on price, likewise also has a fusion sub+amp that may come with the sale.

- 2.5L engine, powerful but very efficent, can get over 600km on a trip, around 550km in town.

- m3 twin pipe exhaust from engine.

- tow bar, though i have never towed anything.

post-2764-1202601318_thumb.jpg

Welcome

Thats a nice looking e36, you'll be sad to part with it.

Some help with your ad, Where abouts are you, a contact number, and a price.

What uni you going to?

Edited by antony

Car is in Paihia. I have met Paul once or twice and seen the car around. If anyone wants me to go and have a proper look at it and give them some feed back I'd be happy to.

What makes you think that it has bullet proof glass?

Will

I was wondering that myself.

I was wondering that myself.

The South African imports also came with under car flamethrowers and 9mm pistols taped to the underside of the front seats! :D

The South African imports also came with under car flamethrowers and 9mm pistols taped to the underside of the front seats! :D

Don't forget the cup holders!

Nice car.

I had the same thing (ex-SA 325iA/4), except a 95 in alpine white with white leather, which had done 195kms. It didn't have a spoiler, but had nice 16" M-Sport wheels. I got $5300 for it in May, if that helps as a price guide.

These SA cars are so much nicer than the Jap equivalent. Hopefully your potential buyers realise this, alowing you a quick sale.

Best of luck

Guest Simon*

Hey Jeremy!

I'm asking, I wanna ask, tell me huh. Consider this me ASKING :D

What's your ride???

Hey Jeremy!

I'm asking, I wanna ask, tell me huh. Consider this me ASKING :D

What's your ride???

It's quite embarrising actually!

I've hit an all time low and currently am left with my hack, a 99 Ford Mondeo 2.0... Has some type of Ford bodykit and is the "GLX" so i'm told it has desirable extras that the poverty pack models didn't have. It's ok for getting from A to B, but it couldn't pull a buttered stick out of a dogs arse and I have to keep a paper bag in the glove box to put over my head so no one can see me.

After the E36 I owned a very nice A4 wagon, which I sold late last year. Have spent a long time looking for something to replace it, but i'm very fussy! Looked at a A6 2.7 Bi-turbo (but discarded it as an orphan), a e39 530i (but too dear), a E320 Avantgarde (horrible import with smoke smells and missing trim). Moving up to Auckland at the end of this week, looking forward to having a few more options to look at!

So there you go, a Mondeo owner. Please don't judge me! :huh:

It's quite embarrising actually!

I've hit an all time low and currently am left with my hack, a 99 Ford Mondeo 2.0... Has some type of Ford bodykit and is the "GLX" so i'm told it has desirable extras that the poverty pack models didn't have. It's ok for getting from A to B, but it couldn't pull a buttered stick out of a dogs arse and I have to keep a paper bag in the glove box to put over my head so no one can see me.

After the E36 I owned a very nice A4 wagon, which I sold late last year. Have spent a long time looking for something to replace it, but i'm very fussy! Looked at a A6 2.7 Bi-turbo (but discarded it as an orphan), a e39 530i (but too dear), a E320 Avantgarde (horrible import with smoke smells and missing trim). Moving up to Auckland at the end of this week, looking forward to having a few more options to look at!

So there you go, a Mondeo owner. Please don't judge me! :huh:

Judged.