Sign in to follow this  
jpp

The Infamous 535iSE is Back For Sale

If the owner had taken a deep breath and maybe thought for a minute about what they were going to do with a black paintbrush, it would fetch more money.

If someone here buys it, they must PROMISE to restore it to correct specification!

noticed that yesterday, I reckon the guy will be a pri*k and withdraw the auction or something before it ends...the seller seems like a waste of space to me.

Why is it infamous?? Just for us nubs..

I like the plate, Lotus fan maybe?

Why is it infamous?? Just for us nubs..

I like the plate, Lotus fan maybe?

It was for sale around 4-5 months back now, with poor images and a bad description on the car - so no-one on here bought it. However, he did.

Within a fortnight the car was transformed into what you see now, and the price-tag was elaboratly increased to cater for his $200/h paint work.

Now obviously couldn't sell it, and his 6 car garage must be full, so time for him to move on.

He has several plates, TUSH was on the car once.

The car's been off and on Trademe for 6 mths or more now, never selling? It's had at least 3 plates I can remember, and has had some paint changes as well. The sellers always abrupt and smart with his answers also. Doubt he'll let it go cheap, probably withdraw the auction at the last minute.

How come you're interested JP? Wouldn't mind it myself for the engine and manual anyway. <_<

Guest Simon*

It was for sale around 4-5 months back now, with poor images and a bad description on the car - so no-one on here bought it. However, he did.

Within a fortnight the car was transformed into what you see now, and the price-tag was elaboratly increased to cater for his $200/h paint work.

Now obviously couldn't sell it, and his 6 car garage must be full, so time for him to move on.

He has several plates, TUSH was on the car once.

Well put JP

Personally I think I would trust Osama bin Laden more than this guy - did you see his last auction run and he "Blacklisted" everyone who asked a question???

Dodgy, just doesn't seem a strong enough word in his case. He's also selling a LHD E34 M5 and quite a nice E36 318is

I know that he bought this red 535 on TM for just over $2K and like you say, it must be the fee for the spraypaint that had pushed the price up near $9000! I'm surprised to see it on No reserve - I doubt he'll follow through

How come you're interested JP? Wouldn't mind it myself for the engine and manual anyway. <_<

I'd buy most BMW manuals for that price :)

I managed to get away with asking a 'genuine' question last time and he answered me too. I bid up to $2250 last time. He sent me an offer of $6500

The Q&A sections of this guys auctions are always gold.

How is it a dumb question to ask if there are any near-future problems/maintenance issues?

I always resist the urge to wind him up, but it is so tempting.

Guest Simon*

I always resist the urge to wind him up, but it is so tempting.

Yeah likewise :) But it takes nothing at all to get him going

He does not like to be questioned on anything he deems irrelevant, just a smart arse in my opinion, a know it all.

And all that tacky black paint eveywhere!!

Edited by mr E34

I don't understand why the seller doesn't turn the paint work back to standard and put on those BBS RC's he has for sale. Would make the car look a million times better, and would surely attract a higher price... Oh well, just my 2 cents!

Ha! Alpina inspired paint job??? :blink:

Edited by Quailboy

Bidding doesn't look that flash with only a day to go...

I dare someone to ask "Is this the same car that sold on Trademe a few months ago for $2,XXX? Why are you selling it?" :lol:

I dare someone to ask "Is this the same car that sold on Trademe a few months ago for $2,XXX? Why are you selling it?" :lol:

Do it.

What the hell is an Alpina Martini decal.

Have Martini ever done anything with BMW? Lancia & Alfa yes. But the germans?

I agree with him on the crystal ball gazing on repairs. It is a stupid question.

Why another set of plates? Reserve has been met, let's see if it sells.

Just reading the Q&A, the guy seems like a complete nut bar, i think some of the questions further to the end were just to wind him up though haha.

He's answered all of his questions. Thought he would bite a bit more at some of them though!

Just look up previous attempts of him trying to sell it, he is not a nut bar, more like a total friggin raving lunatic I think.. :wacko::wacko::wacko: (must be all that P they have out on the west side.. :o )

I wouldn't buy anything from him, he is obviously as dishonest as the day is long!

Senilecrunk

rofl!! On0z im blacklisted!!

Done :mellow:

:lol:

rofl!! On0z im blacklisted!!

Haha was that you? I wouldn't be too offended by this joke! Anyone bid on it from here yet?

Haha was that you? I wouldn't be too offended by this joke! Anyone bid on it from here yet?

Im the "how fast does it go"... yea JP has bidded on it (______JP______)