Sign in to follow this  
jpp

The Infamous 535iSE is Back For Sale

Surely Trademe should tell this guy to piss off.

If it has reached the reserve. Then isn't the sale made?

I'm sure he'll claim that she didn't pay him. But this guy is an absolute cock. I dearly hope that he is not a BMWCC member.

Surely Trademe should tell this guy to piss off.

If it has reached the reserve. Then isn't the sale made?

I'm sure he'll claim that she didn't pay him. But this guy is an absolute cock. I dearly hope that he is not a BMWCC member.

They wouldn't tell him to piss off with the amount of money trademe get off him. 3 houses, 3 cars. They're probably happy each time he sells then relists cause they get a fee every time. But I know i'm starting to get sick of this guy, although his auctions are always a laugh. I'm surprised trade me hasn't noticed what hes doing though.

Has anyone been game enough to pop round and take the piss out of him while checking out the car? :P :P

Yeah and see how much of a dick he is in person!

Well the first auction finished at $3k, the next one was $2.5k and this one is just above $2k. He must be kidding if he thinks offering it for $5k will actually get any real responses.

I think that next time around someone has to go and take the car for a test drive lol :)

Moving back to the UK soon, one reader has had enough of dealing with idiotic queries about the stuff he's flogging on Trade Me. "The first was someone interested in buying my BMW. A woman asked if I would be prepared to sell the Jack Russell terrier, Milly, who had inadvertently wandered into the frame as I photographed the car (she wasn't interested in the BMW). And selling a wooden high chair for $50, which has been used for feeding both my 3-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son, a fool from Waiheke Island asked whether the high chair had any marks or signs of use."

Laugh if it was the same guy.

Edited by bravo

Laugh if it was the same guy.

l e w l