Sign in to follow this  
jpp

The Infamous 535iSE is Back For Sale

guess that would cost a bit, unless your as oresome a painter as he is then you could do the best job ever restoring it.

after winding him up so much i hope he hasn't had some kind of major traumatic experience in his life causing him to be what he has become..oh well.

i can't understand how someone with that attitude can get ahead in life, seriously check out his listings, he is frekin loaded

Was looking at the page views, it jumped up 100 within a minute, a few people out there wanting a good laugh haha.

Has it got black rendering? haha

I think the red e28 M535 wreck I have was his, plate was 2MADDY. Came from that area I believe.

I bought from a third party, so never met the man. Would guess that the top bidder is known to him?

Foohey you crack me the f**k up!

thanx B)

Was looking at the page views, it jumped up 100 within a minute, a few people out there wanting a good laugh haha.

i got no intention at all to bid, im only interested in the comments and too see if it gets withdrawn lol

Who'll give odds on it being back on Tme inside a month?

Closed, gone to his mrs oh sorry i mean tanya :lol:

His missus must love that car!

hiya, I am getting rather nervous about all of the sh*t that people are giving you regarding this auction... is this car seriously for sale and is as you say it is, in excellent condition with nothing that I need to worry about within the next 6 months... I have been stung by untrustworthy folk before.... I just wish that all of the people writing the crap would go and find someone else's time to waste!!! I am looking forward to an honest and fair trade with both of us walking/driving away happy posted by: tanya2004 (249 ) 9:10 pm, Thu 14 Feb

LOL!!

Dude tanya is obviusly your mrs tryen to put bids up posted by: greg1113 (20 ) 9:16 pm, Thu 14 Feb

Baaahahha!! @$$ didnt answer it <_<

$5 says over 1 month, but under 3... ^_^

hiya, I am getting rather nervous about all of the sh*t that people are giving you regarding this auction... is this car seriously for sale and is as you say it is, in excellent condition with nothing that I need to worry about within the next 6 months... I have been stung by untrustworthy folk before.... I just wish that all of the people writing the crap would go and find someone else's time to waste!!! I am looking forward to an honest and fair trade with both of us walking/driving away happy posted by: tanya2004 (249 ) 9:10 pm, Thu 14 Feb

LOL!!

Dude tanya is obviusly your mrs tryen to put bids up posted by: greg1113 (20 ) 9:16 pm, Thu 14 Feb

Baaahahha!! @$$ didnt answer it <_<

I thought that was a fair comment to make ;)

ha yea, wonder if he will change the plate again. Maybe a different colour shoe polish this time, mite have a Snitzer colour theme next time around!!

ha yea, wonder if he will change the plate again. Maybe a different colour shoe polish this time, mite have a Snitzer colour theme next time around!!

o0o0o id love to see that, with his skills... WhooooooooooA!

hmm will be very interesting watching seller and buyer over the next month, it will surely end up on tm again.. i can see myself checking bimmersport forums in a month or two and seeing "the infamous 535ise for sale AGAIN" haha gold

damn cheap 535se with that spec for 2k.. pretty sure it's done 160 thou miles though, speedo had miles..meh m30 is strong...ish

Skills or lack of?

sarcasm :P

Well.. he is a painter.. :lol:

i laughed so hard when i saw that...

Well, it seems we were right, tanya2004 was obviously a plant... or this fckng tosser refused to sell to her for the auction price... either way, I have just been offered to buy the piece of shyt for $4950..!!!!!

Obviously I hit the buy-now button... :o .... Yea RIGHT!!!

Will

Posted Image

He loves me too, also offered for $4950, I said yes as well :P yeah right. :lol:

Also offered for $4950, no thanks, gonna take a bit of money to put that thing back to a respective BMW again.