Sign in to follow this  
6er

Hi I'm New. Great to be here though!

Would love to see more pics Kyle. I really like the pic of the garage door half open on the E39 peering out through the snow. Got this human feel to it. And the Benz looks the business B)

Hey Riley. What time next Sunday 24 is the BBQ. I'm going to try hard to get there and meet some of you guys.

Hey Riley. What time next Sunday 24 is the BBQ. I'm going to try hard to get there and meet some of you guys.

Welcome to Bimmersport Kyle. Nice 6

The BBQ is at the Groynes, picnic area 3

date-- 24/02/08

start -- 3.00pm til closed

Dont worry about the age thing, i'm even older but the younger guys dont mind, to them i'm another Bimmernut

who loves his car

What did you find wrong with the benz?

btw, do you have a higher res one of the 540? Would love to have it as a wallpaper.

+1, that is an awesome pic, kind of freaky.

Very nice Benz too!

What did you find wrong with the benz?

Beautiful car! just a bit young for the style. Very rarely had someone in the back seat! I got talked into trying a benz and did enjoy the experience but once a bimmer fan always a bimmer fan!

+1, that is an awesome pic, kind of freaky.

Very nice Benz too!

I dont of that particular photo. I took that on a sh*t camera as I was just sending a photo of the snow to my mum in Australia. You may have seen the green 318 with Aussie plates, that was my first bimmer which I had to sell when I moved over here five years ago (Awsome condition) I was dissapointed I could not bring it over. My mum loves my passion for BMW's as well. Got to love mum's ha? I know I took some photos's of the 540M with our pro gear but I am stuggling to find them. When I do I will post them!

btw, do you have a higher res one of the 540? Would love to have it as a wallpaper.

Just realised that the original is better as I reduced the size for posting. If you give me your email address, I will send original.

Did you work out how to do the signature? I posted it a couple back. You have one of bs's hottest cars make sure everyone knows!

Very nice cars. E500 is a kickass car.

Welcome! I'm assuming you work for Ray White real estate :P

Yep I do work for Ray White. I do have some more photos of the benz but I didn't know if you guys would be interested as this is a BMW forum. I am happy to post more photos if you like as I thought it was pretty cool as well. I took these photos when I put some custom made 19" AMG wheels on it to replace the original AMG 18's. I have photos with the original and the difference the 19's made to the car. The guy who owns Indy cars here in ChCh has bought the car and I believe he is using it for private use so those in ChCh may still see it around. I will bring our pro photography gear to the bbq this weekend so we can all post some good photos.

Welcome to Bimmersport Kyle. Nice 6

The BBQ is at the Groynes, picnic area 3

date-- 24/02/08

start -- 3.00pm til closed

Dont worry about the age thing, i'm even older but the younger guys dont mind, to them i'm another Bimmernut

who loves his car

Did you work out how to do the signature? I posted it a couple back. You have one of bs's hottest cars make sure everyone knows!

I have not had the time this week but will try on the weekend. Work is so busy at the moment it's driving me crazy!!!!

Nice 6 series, black is it! Good to see some money spent on yourself, well done.

Thanks Man it's my pride and joy!

Couldn't agree more with tire! You have a stunning motor there mate and I think the best mod you can do to it is a nice BS sticker on it :D

Thanks Adam. Sticker will be added soon!!

You will no Shane Paget then? Runs the Rangiora branch of Ray white, hes a good guy and very good at his job

You will no Shane Paget then? Runs the Rangiora branch of Ray white, hes a good guy and very good at his job

Yep sure do! I run the South Island Franchise for Ray White and Shane has a few offices with us. Great guy. My office is actually in the same builing as his in Belfast. I also have spent some time with him at the track with his batman (race car). Small world ha?

Yep sure do! I run the South Island Franchise for Ray White and Shane has a few offices with us. Great guy. My office is actually in the same builing as his in Belfast. I also have spent some time with him at the track with his batman (race car). Small world ha?

Very small world! i didnt even no he had a batman haha, nice.Looking forward to seeing your car on the weekend and meeting you