Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Calling all E30 M325i Owners

Hi All

Can I please trouble all you E30 M325i owners to post pics of your cars. I know that there are a few of you on here.

I am wanting pictures of both pre-facelift ones and facelift ones.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Because thats all there are here. There are no real other E30 M 'style' cars apart from the M325i, and the M3 of course.

Anyone else with an M badge on their car shouldn't have them.

Cheers

I'm not trying to prove anything, just interested, and what is around on this board.

Who me? ^_^ Thanks

Id rather have either of the above....

I wanna facelift

yea i want a facelift to but my prefacelift is growing on me, i need to get the front bumper fixd, the other owner drove into a set of draws :wacko:

post-2-1088056618.jpg

No photos of mine on the computer, i need a digital camera or a scanner :( . But it is the same shape as M325i's bimmer, very mint condition, but has a set of nice mags on it and is lowerd a fraction for handling, I dont like the orignal mags that come on them.

By the way is that an intercooler I can see behind your bottom grill M325i? :P

How long have you guys owned your E30 M325i's, and what did you pay for them?

I may look at picking one up soon.

Cheers

Ive had mine for just under a year now. I've noticed the price of them have gone up alot now, but back then i payed $11,500 for mine, that is in imaculate condition tho.

that is a oil cooler in the grill urs should hav one to, there r alot of them forsale at the moment, i got mine for $4000 :D and its mint apart from a bit of rust(3 spots about the size of a 20c coin) and a worn drivers seat

Mine was $10k. It has done very high kays (300), but i looked for about 8 months. Mine has a FULL service history from 1986 and has had stuff like new head and a lot of common faults fixed. My theory was that its better to get one that has had all this done rather than a one that had done 180km and everything is about to go.

Mine is mint. Had seats reuphostlered to standard and not a spot of rust on it. :mosh:

Had a guy yesterday pull up next to me and ask if he could buy it. funny coz thats what i used to do..

plus 300k is only 16k a year :lol:

Edited by m325i

Guest Spargo

Some typical prices as at now: (last 5 days)

1990 M325i white 200K, 10.5K, still hasnt sold

1989 M325i black 200K, 11.5K, sold

1990 M325i black 140K, 12.5K with schnitzer mods, sold

1989 M325i silver, 200K, 14.5K, we're in "negotiations" (i said too high! he said don't buy it then!)

1987 M325i black, 230K, 9K, sold

1987 M325i silver, 237K, 8K, for sale

1987 M325i silver, 250K, 7K, for sale

1988 M325i, colour unknown, 7.5K, for sale for years.

there was one in the t&e about a week ago 86 18" mags although i dont think its real one, a mate of mine knows the guy and recons it comes with a "race motor" (that made me laugh) and he wants $6500, m325i where did u go to get the seats reupholstered and how much did it cost, mines done 144000miles with all service histrory from new and iv owned it for about 2-3 months, and love it to bits :wub:

they guy i bought it off did it. They are like new, but totally stock. all good. Mine has white dials too. the front splitter has been painted with chip prrof sh*t. apart from that its stock

i have a 1988 silver m 325 it is nz new and has a full service history (seems to be what people look for now not really kays) it has done 230 k no rust great body the engine is getting a bit tired though picked it up last year for 14000. Apparently being nz new kicked the price up a bit???

all motorsports are kitted up in nz(which makes them all nz new) althought if u talk to someone from the usa they hav a convertible(facelift) with the same specs and its called a motorsport, this is what i hav been leed to beleave although i may hav missed a few points. But mine was imported into nz in 94 which makes me think its a uk sport