Sign in to follow this  
matwithe30

dunno about this but got sent it...

Hi Guys,

Was at a meeting this morning when one of the people from the Ministry of Social Developement stood up with a special announcement, namely that the Bloods gang of South Auckland are doing a recruitment drive this weekend. The police have information that the Bloods are upset with the amount of media and general notoriety of the rival Killer Beez gang, and so have planned the recruitment drive to bolster numbers and gain some attention for themselves. The way the gang works is that prospective members must prove themselves by completing an inititiation task. Apparently, this Saturday night that will involve groups of prospective gang members driving around in cars with the headlights off, with the intention that anyone who flashes their lights back at them will be chased and at the conclusion of said chase will receive a vicious beating. The take home message was not to flash your lights at anyone driving with their lights off on Saturday night. This is supposed to be happening all over the city between the North Shore and Franklin.

According to the source, the police are reluctant to release this information to the general media until either late in the piece or not at all, for fears that the gang will just change their tactic or dates, making it completely unpredictable. I find this all a little hard to believe, but likewise will not be flashing my lights at anyone on Saturday night. Seems a small and logical precaution to take on the off chance that there is any truth behind the murmurings.

Heard the same thing last night.

That's why I always carry a crow bar or hammer under my seat :)

Guest Simon*

yeah lets all go beat some old lady coz she reminded us our lights were on.

i just dont get it

I think one of our only saving graces at the moment is the fact that it's reasonably hard to get guns, especially pistols - otherwise in this culture of violence and in some particular areas of NZ it would be all drive-by bullshit and lots of people getting shot at

Imagine if it was as easy to get hold of guns in Manukau as it was overseas?!

I'm not worried in the slightest as I offer financial support to the gang. I even have a bumper sticker confirming I am a "Bloods Donor"

Ba doom boom pissshhhh!

<_<

I think one of our only saving graces at the moment is the fact that it's reasonably hard to get guns, especially pistols - otherwise in this culture of violence and in some particular areas of NZ it would be all drive-by bullshit and lots of people getting shot at

Imagine if it was as easy to get hold of guns in Manukau as it was overseas?!

we'd all be dead coz we aint gangters. and im glad im not..

i have a much better life than them, and it was their decision to do something stupid like that.

Guest Simon*

we'd all be dead coz we aint gangters. and im glad im not..

i have a much better life than them, and it was their decision to do something stupid like that.

True and likewise

Which is partly why try-hard ganstas f**k me off

precisley....

and their music, no offence to anybody, is crap.

i just get f**ked off with it all over the radio now-a-days!

what prospects do they have? a life of crime? jail? beatings daily, now being stabbed or bashed a constant threat..

why would you want to walk that route?

I'm not worried in the slightest as I offer financial support to the gang. I even have a bumper sticker confirming I am a "Bloods Donor"

Ba doom boom pissshhhh!

<_<

Im here all week, dont forget to tip your waitress :D

Guest Simon*

Ba doom boom pissshhhh!

<_<

I can practically hear the cymbals!

i heard it from a cop , i mite flash some people or maybe drive with my lights off

keepin it bloods yo yea

G! :lol:

fogive me for being...well not up with the gang thingy...but whats a jmj?

+1 ?

oh with ya now...

i only know the bloods and the crips and now the killa beez or whatever and the almighty WTA

its me and the lads taking the piss. it stands for white trash army...

we're recruiting this weekend. gunna bash people who flash their lights at us

on the gangs topic construction sites in town seem to be the place to mett alot of these people they are older have all the tats to proove and are generally good guys to work with on my site its quite a large site we have 1 or more

blackpower

mongrel mob

outkasts

killerbees

headhunters

then theres the smaller crew ballers or random guys from the land of them known azz allied workforce who try really hard

alot of the older guys are really cool and have some great stories.

but these new tools are just idiots