Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Guess who's back guys?

Oh Yeah, Comp to see who gets blacklisted first!

You can get blacklisted more than once???

He's started playing games already, when I first looked it had a $2000 starting price, he's now upped that to $15,000?

Edited by Silver Fox

Yeah, tanya2004.

Guest Simon*

I'm not happy being the n00b for not knowing lol but what was the problem concerning this auction before?

Don't be unhappy mate :)

Just find the thread about the "red 535iSE on trademe... "

It's a great read

Just find the thread about the "red 535iSE on trademe... "

It's a great read

Its a fantastic read!! :lol: Well worth it.

make a Tanya2008 account.

I've asked:

still got the red 535? Will you sell it for $2500 cash. I think that is what the auction ended at, correct?

Can someone please please register the username "tanya2008" or "tanyalovesstrat1" or something and ask something like "can I bump the price up on this one for you too honey?"

I would, but I've already been down the track of making multiple accounts and harrassing someone before, and they nearly banned my main account too!

not up with play on this one either yet! ( will read up the other info later thanks Simon).But has sparked up a bit of interest by all the comments so far. Is this guy a "dick" or out of touch with things in general or what. If it is a gen M5 done 85,000km and is it 15 years old, 1993 that is only 5,600 odd k's a year correct me if wrong is it worth it all the hoop lar. The plate make me :lol: SWINE is their anything to that also?

Cheers Allan

The guy had a 535iSE up for sale that he had bought off TM, butchered it by painting lots of the trim black, and put it back on TM at double the price. He then proved himself to be an A-class tosser in the question and answers.

The car didn't hit reserve and he put it up again at $1 reserve. Again acting like a total ass in the Q&A.

We then suspect he used a friend to ghost bid on the car. When the auction was about to close much below what we knew he actually wanted for the car, sure enough he pulled the auction, then offered it to those on the watchlist at double the top bid.

The guy is a cock.

Edited by bravo

Why doesn't the plate match the car?

Why doesn't the plate match the car?

So people like yourself can't VIR the car of course.

Its LHD of course and obviuos in the pics (nce you are looking)but...i love how the cleaning stuff is still visible in half the pics,look at the engine pics or the last pic of the seat.

I would have thought someone overseas would buy it because of the very low k's.Not many around with that mileage, they are all getting old now & have all been spanked hard with big k's.

ollie can piss him off by asking him to take some pics of the tow bar stowage arrangements....

That guy has great feedback doesnt he..

I laughed so hard at the q&a on the red 535, so funny..

Whats with this guy re-listing his cars with different prices all the time??

Is he hoping to catch someone unaware and make $$ huge profit on his cars or something??

Lol i saw his responses last time he had the red 535 for sale.. weird.

Laurence.