Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Guess who's back guys?

The SY9 number plate was last registered on his E46 M3. Currently not on any car.

He does seem like a dodgy bastard. That's a good looking car though.

Haha this will be good, might have to ask a question or three?

Ha ha, this is going to be great! New material to throw at him now. No more $1 reserve. Learnt the hard way last time I suppose :)

What hard way? The hole thing was rigged, the car simply is worth nothing looking like that!!!!

Oh No! Where did it go?

[edit] Oh, Just read that "this listing was withdrawn by the administrator." What idiot puts a car in the sports section?

Edited by Quailboy

What hard way? The hole thing was rigged, the car simply is worth nothing looking like that!!!!

Rigged, yes but trade me would assume it has been sold due to reserve being met and wont let him relist it therfore making him have to pay another fee to list it again!

By trying to be a smart a$S it backfired and he's back at square one, learning the hardway!

He knows what he's doing, just trying it on.

I see he's top bidder on the M5 at the moment.

Damn, and i only got to ask one question!

A Dehumidified garage..... that must be the luckiest M5 ever.... What a F**kin Loser this guy is.

Didnt realise Bimmers came factory with Sony CD players either. I bet even the BMW "gods" are laughin at this Chump! :lol:

A Dehumidified garage..... that must be the luckiest M5 ever.... What a F**kin Loser this guy is.

Didnt realise Bimmers came factory with Sony CD players either. I bet even the BMW "gods" are laughin at this Chump! :lol:

Do you not have one??? Poor little E30 suffering in the dampness...shame on you!

my 1990 535 has a BMW labellled sony head unit -xr 7300 if my memory is correct...plus a sony stacker in the boot

The Jap models came with Sony, mine did

Anyone else noticed that this guy asks questions on auctions and expects reasonable and informative answers, yet he 's a blunt and arrogant a-hole when anyone asks a question about one of his listings? :rolleyes:

Anyone else noticed that this guy asks questions on auctions and expects reasonable and informative answers, yet he 's a blunt and arrogant a-hole when anyone asks a question about one of his listings? :rolleyes:

I thought i asked a reasonable question re the history of the car ie me "do you know history of the car"... his answer "yes" very helpful.

Aww what a pity the last deal must have fallen through! I feel sorry for this guy getting dicked around on such a nice car.

not

people are so stupid when it comes to $1 auctions, they should just wait to the last hour and start bidding. as if it was a legit $1 reserve they could end up picking a car up for stupidly cheap.

people are so stupid when it comes to $1 auctions, they should just wait to the last hour and start bidding. as if it was a legit $1 reserve they could end up picking a car up for stupidly cheap.

agreed even on a proper auction why put in a bid two weeks before it ends?