Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Guess who's back guys?

I asked him if this was the same car that was on trademe two weeks ago??? Did the mrs not want it in the end :P

Edited by Greg111

haha i asked

ok i see this car has been $1 reserve several times now, are you just being a timewaster yourself? posted by: shamlap (58 ) 11:15 am, Tue 4 Ma

Guest Simon*

Just asked:

"Can we expect you to pull out of the no reserve auction process again if you don't like the price it reaches? Or is it legitimately for sale this time, black spraypaint, dodgy plate and all?"

Now we wait I guess :)

Guest Simon*

We'd better get some more Q's in quick before we're all blacklisted

Why wont you let potential buyers run a VIR on this M5? Are there outstanding fines on this car? posted by: davidc858 (6 ) 6:38 pm, Mon 3 Mar

Please keep your imagination in check 9:32 pm, Mon 3 Mar

why wouldn't you let a potential buyer to a VIR? unless its dodgey. he seems like an arrogant f**k too, when he expects everyone else to answer his questions sensibly.

First to get black listed........GO!!!

Guest Simon*

Did you see his feedback after the last time it sold?

"tanya2004 (250 ) 16 Feb 2008

strat1 was the seller Sold for $2,210.00

(#140086487)

a disappointing end to a messy auction with many idiots ruining it for all!! "

There have been many examples of awesome forum pwnage in the past.... we should, no, we MUST, make this one of them! Get to it everyone!

Guest Simon*

It has begun

:)

I'm out of the game boys - blacklisted dammit. Someone else will have to take over from here

I see JP is leading the bidding too

"Seller Comment:

To all you plonkers out there: This is no blog or chat forum. Please dream about some other car and keep away from this one. 1:23 pm, Tue 4 Mar"

HAHAHHAHAHHA,

someone create an account under the name of plonkerman and piss this guy off...

"just wondering if you would "alpina" my 325 il supply spray paint?"

wonder what reply il get haha

It has begun

:)

I'm out of the game boys - blacklisted dammit. Someone else will have to take over from here

I see JP is leading the bidding too

Damn it Simon! I didn't even get a chance to put my question through, oh well, still funny :P

"Hi, for someone who is actually interested in this vehicle, what are the alpina items on this vehicle?

And can i expect it to be released from your grip when you don't get the money you want for it?"

I had to ask something semi sensible so he will reply.

Why wont you let potential buyers run a VIR on this M5? Are there outstanding fines on this car? posted by: davidc858 (6 ) 6:38 pm, Mon 3 Mar

Please keep your imagination in check 9:32 pm, Mon 3 Mar

why wouldn't you let a potential buyer to a VIR? unless its dodgey. he seems like an arrogant f**k too, when he expects everyone else to answer his questions sensibly.

Looks like I am still in play...wondering what to ask next...but I mean WTFH why would I use my imagination at all?

Perhaps someone could bid something like $2000 (he won't sell it for that) on it, then put up a comment saying that because of all the other questions, you can't trust the car is genuine, and ask for your own bid to be removed.

He would be SO angry

lol :D

Would be funnier if he got all shitty and decided to hold you to the deal! Hell, I'd chip in just to grab the poor thing and put it back to stock! (truth be told I could do with the experience) lol We could post the project pics on Bimmersport and everything! :D

Edited by Sick Puppy

f**ks sake, let it go.

Sucks to see all the non constructive comments on here, you could advertise it in the forsale section of www.bimmersport.co.nz and might get a better response. What is this world coming too :).

posted by: blackhawk1 (53 ) 12:31 pm, Wed 5 Mar

Thank you for your comment and suggestion. Most of these nuts above haven't got a cent spare to spend anyway. 9:15 pm, Wed 5 Mar

lol did a bimmersportian do this?

closed, have had enough.