Sign in to follow this  
Rennegade

16" BBS RS 16x8 16x9.5

Hey,

Just wanting to gauge interest + price on my set of RS's. They are 4x100/114.3, they have a very aggressive fitment ET22 at the front while ET8 rears. The fronts are 16x8 while the rears are 16x9.5 (3.5 inch lip). They were have been painted and are in mint condition except for one of the centercaps has slightly faded. Look much much better in person!

Cheers Luke

Will consider offers over $2000

Front: ET22

Rear: ET8

post-2262-1204006289_thumb.jpg

post-2262-1204006295_thumb.jpg

post-2262-1204006300_thumb.jpg

post-2262-1204006308_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rennegade

Hey,

Just wanting to gauge interest + price on my set of RS's. They are 4x100/114.3, they have a very aggressive fitment ET8 at the front while ET22 rears. The fronts are 16x8 while the rears are 16x9.5 (3.5 inch lip). They were recently painted and are in mint condition except for one of the centercaps has slightly faded. Look much much better in person!

Cheers Luke

Very Nice. Dead keen PM me with your thoughts on price

OMFG, they need to be on an E30 M3, or M325 touring hmmm

Edited by togate

Daaaaaaamn they are hot.

For a 2002tii, with turbo flares arriving tomorrow. Actually they wouldn't fit - too much backspace.

Would be bloody tricky getting them on an E30 methinks. I think backspace might be ok, but guards a problem. The dish on the 9.5" look like it's all outwards (4.25" backspace). Would look so, so, so good with M3 guards.

Edited by CamB

^^ thats the attitude my friend!

they would looks sh*t hot on your E30 dude. dooooo it!

Edited by togate

Thanks everyone for the interest, will get to replying to pm's now lol. I have been told by 'Mystikal' the R3vlimited forum fitment expert that they will fit, however they may need spacers at the rear, and possibly some flaring at the back depending on suspension setup etc. Im sure Drifty can vouch for 'Mystikal's' knowledge.

Edited by Rennegade

'Mystikal's' knowledge when it comes to wheels,tires and offsets is second to none

Thanks everyone for the interest, will get to replying to pm's now lol. I have been told by 'Mystikal' the R3vlimited forum fitment expert that they will fit, however they may need spacers up front, and possibly some flaring at the back depending on suspension setup etc. Im sure Drifty can vouch for 'Mystikal's' knowledge.

Did he say they'll need spacers up front? Can't be right, 16x8 ET20 is about right, so if anything they'll sit out too far. Maybe spacers in the rear? Really knows his sh*t so I'm thinking he just made a typo or something?

f**king rad wheels though.

Did he say they'll need spacers up front? Can't be right, 16x8 ET20 is about right, so if anything they'll sit out too far. Maybe spacers in the rear? Really knows his sh*t so I'm thinking he just made a typo or something?

That would be too much backspace - I'm guessing that they'd hit the struts.

There was a car on here with 15x8s with 0 offset - it needed camber to fit and a really stretched tire, from memory.

M3 fenders on the other hand... awesome.

while ET22 rears.... while the rears are 16x9.5 (3.5 inch lip).

Hmmm - ET22 or minus 22?

--> ET22 would hit something - it's like 5.75" of backspace!

Hmmm - ET22 or minus 22?

--> ET22 would hit something - it's like 5.75" of backspace!

Sh* t my bad the fronts are ET22 while the rears are ET8. Sorry for the confusion!

Edited by Rennegade

Ok well this is exactly what he told me when I asked the new offsets:

"Pretty neat setup. The fronts will be VERY close to the strut housings, but the rears will have a lot of room on the inside. You will most likely need to roll the rear fenders, that is a very aggressive fitment."

Hope that helps.

That would be too much backspace - I'm guessing that they'd hit the struts.

There was a car on here with 15x8s with 0 offset - it needed camber to fit and a really stretched tire, from memory.

M3 fenders on the other hand... awesome.

i only used camber plates so the front wheels would align with the guard, and stretched the tire for the look. 16x8 et20 would sit fine, with a 195 up front.

with a 195 up front.

:unsure::wacko:

Haha - that's a mean stretch and I'm not so sure it'd be all that safe.

Man these wheels have got me scraping all the barrels…. I think you may need to start an auction mate!

FTW

Posted Image