Sign in to follow this  
emily-mouse

New chick.

Hey Everyone, I go by the name of Emily or Ems, came across this "BMW community" on the Performance Car website.

Hmmm...I live in Tauranga, am probably the youngest chick on here, let's say i'm two years under 18 haha.

A few weeks ago I made a purchase of a 1992 318i off a dude Paul from Otorohonga, hopefully the attached pictures will show it.

It's RED (yay the colour that fades on bemas!), has compressed springs, 18" advanti cromes, blah blah blah, yeah you get the drift.

Previously I owned a Honda Integra, owned it for about 4 months, haha got rid of that quick, gotta have class!

HOLLA. =]

post-2845-1204604977_thumb.jpg

post-2845-1204605281_thumb.jpg

Edited by 318mouse

lol

Welcome, im two years under 18 but they guys on here are really frinds and a good bunch of people

Yehor go the red E36.

Bring your mates to meets,serisously.

im 2 years over 18! :D

age is no biggie :) everyone here is great.

any problems or questions just post and someone on here will help you

Hey there, i think red fades on every car anyways, looks good though btw.

I am bang on 18...

Nice and low E36 you got yourself there...I see the very common bumper gap on the 2nd photo lol...always happens when you go low...:P

Another Em :wacko: Welcome.

Nice car, not a fan of the wheels myself but whatever floats your boat.

Welcome aboard Em. Nice car, lovin the red! Not a big fan of chromes, but there are worse out there. I find if you keep it polished the red stays pretty good.

Welcome Em

Chromes aren't me but the rest looks good. WELCOME they are a great bunch of helpful enthusiasts here

has compressed springs, 18" advanti cromes... gotta have class!

????? :huh:

Just kidding.

Congrats on the purchase. Our two other young(er) female members are called Emma. Should make for some confusion.

Welcome aboard!

Guest Simon*

Welcome Em

You're not going to get a lot of love for the chrome, but good to see you in a Beamer anyway

You'll get plenty of help here with any issues that come up with the car

Take care and have fun

Hi Ems,

Welcome & nice ride. Great choice of upgrade against the Honda.

Patrick

Haha, gosh guys, it came with the cromes!

Nar I love them, anyone my age creams over anything that looks nice and shiny, haha.

Haha yeah very glad i upgraded from a Honda, not really a fan of how light they are to drive.

Although I did discover going fast+wet road+corner in the bema=sliding games.

Since that day I have been driving it like a nana. The appearance makes up for the slowness aiiight. Haha.

So uhh...let me guess, the meets are in Auckland yeah??

What's the info on them?

The meets are all over. While more frequent in Auckland, the quality is best in Wellington.

:P

btw I'm your age an I don't "cream" over them. Guess I'm retarded

Welcome. Enjoy your time and your car.

I'm sure I won't miss that beast next time I'm down there.

Welcome, nice to see another convert. I got rid of my Honda too and have not looked back since and never will.

The red looks good in the photo, any color will fade or lose it's shine, if you don't cut & polish on a regular basis and yes especially on colors such as red or yellow being the most common ones you see...

Great color and wheels on a great car. Looks fantastic. I once drove a very low e46 and it was still very comfortable so I hope this will so low will still be more comfortable than the Honda.

This isn't very positive but I just have to add, those rear wheels have a huge camber no doubt the tyres will wear very quickly on the inside. Just watch out during the wet when it wears down, and might pay to correct the camber if you are keeping it long term. Wouldn't know if it is possible let alone how.

Haha, gosh guys, it came with the cromes!

Nar I love them, anyone my age creams over anything that looks nice and shiny, haha.

Haha yeah very glad i upgraded from a Honda, not really a fan of how light they are to drive.

Although I did discover going fast+wet road+corner in the bema=sliding games.

Since that day I have been driving it like a nana. The appearance makes up for the slowness aiiight. Haha.

So uhh...let me guess, the meets are in Auckland yeah??

What's the info on them?

You didnt mention the SLAB effect? LOL