Sign in to follow this  
bradc

war on strat1

Forum disclaimers generally exonerate participants but feel free to click the report post button

Edited by Mr. Pink

Could be timely to get a lawyer involved

what makes you think a lawyer would want to buy a car off you?

awesome, you've found us!

Seriously mate, why do you have to be so mean and nasty to peope who ask questions? Obviously we've been giving you a bit of stick recently, but lots of people have been asking genuine questions on your auctions, and you've just been giving stupid answers and I'm sure your attitude has been the main reason why you aren't selling your cars to anyone

Could be timely to get a lawyer involved

Hmmm... now the question begs to be answered. Is this the real strat1... or just an imposter?

With regards to lawyer's getting involved though. I imagine a lawyer's services would sting you more than the $2200 you didn't accept for the 535!

Was just reading the Qs and As on his auction and found this:

"Sucks to see all the non constructive comments on here, you could advertise it in the forsale section of www.bimmersport.co.nz and might get a better response. What is this world coming too :)"

This was made at 12.31pm 5min later a comment from a Strat1 appeared on here???

sarcasm³ x 7 / 3 + hidden messege - 24 banana's = entertainment.

Edited by bmw3

You have to give him credit, this is an awesome reply:

harro, my engirsh not that good, is this from singapore? hy you keep pull it off auction so mush? is it real 4 sale or no? posted by: nznokia (108 ) 1:37 pm, Wed 5 Mar

Brackristed 9:15 pm, Wed 5 Mar

closed.

get over it.

the for sale section is for privately selling bmw parts and cars, not talking about other peoples trade me auctions. If you want to post a link to your own trade me auction that is fine, if you want to post a link to an auction you think people might be interested in that is fine.

posting a link to an auction you want to giggle about is not fine ... thats for the off topic section.