Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

m325i

Yeah, do it, you wont regret it. Just youl be looking at round 10,000 for a nice one.

Guest Spargo

Yes, you should. Pretty much a trade for trade I would have thought, value wise

So say a normal 325i goes for around $7000? (Which should get you a mint one) Your paying and extra $3000 for a bodykit, different steering wheel, basket weaves, and some M badges around the place? Ok I know thats not exactly right but I suppose it mostly the factory badge that your paying for?

While M325i are wicked cars and I would love one theres still something cool about the wagons. What are you looking for in a car? Performance or looks or practicality?

Guest Spargo

Your paying and extra $3000 for a bodykit, different steering wheel, basket weaves, and some M badges around the place?

I don't think you realise that they represent value for money.

You get LSD, black headliner, M-tec suspension, shadowline, kit, wheels, steering wheel, etc. All of which if you added to a normal 325i, you'd end up paying more overall, than you would to just buy a genuine M325i !

Guest Andrew

or get a normal 325.. you'll lose the bodykit.. but you can build up one for cheaper than buying a thrashed m325

It would depend on what you wanted to do with it though. Lots of people change wheels and springs and shocks anyway. And from what I've been reading not all M325i came with an LSD standard.