Sign in to follow this  
Kofe888

Does anyone need their Bmw remapped or tuned. Contact Hi Velocity

Gavin Bellars is proberly the most professional BMW performance contacts in Auckland.

Hes remapped my HSV LS2 and got around 260 on the flywheel. Lately hes remapped my BMW m3 e46 and I am

Booked in to have the Bimmer fitted with a airbox and exhaust with Gavin. If there is anyone around that can do

Bmws its gavin. Previously the owner of Bellars Motor Works.

Hi Velocity

16D Parity Place, Glenfield, Auckland

info@hivelocity.co.nz

09 442 4451

Cheers

myself also as another customer .. hes rebuilding the s50b32 in turbo configuration. Top guy .. highly recommended.

Welcome to the site! He's been mentioned quite a few times, must do good work.

If you have dyno graphs before/after, with more details of the mods, do post them up, I'm sure everyone would be interested.

Welcome to the forum mate, post up some pics and dynos etc

Hi,

Thanks again for the welcoming!! As i said Gavin is proberly the best around for bmw.

I will definitly post the m3s dino sheets/ graphs once i get them. I was booking in today to have the airbox fitted

along with the new exhaust but hes got a 325i stuck up on the platform. But currenty the M3 is 9KW of the CSL

model after the remapping. But once the new exhuast is fitted along with the airbox (imported from america)

It should clean up the CSL. As i said once the M3 is done i will post pictures of the new engine bay and back end with the exhuast. Only had the M3 for a few weeks from Jerry Clayton but such a fine car. Great for summer (converible) and such a good colour the Gold yellow just makes it look so good.

Great to find a group of people who know what there talking about with BMW. Previously i owned a e36 M5 before the HSV. Gotta say no competition with the eurpeon cars with the aussie v8s.

Cheers

post-2856-1204963867_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack & Max

Gavin Bellars is proberly the most professional BMW performance contacts in Auckland.

Hes remapped my HSV LS2 and got around 260 on the flywheel. Lately hes remapped my BMW m3 e46 and I am

Booked in to have the Bimmer fitted with a airbox and exhaust with Gavin. If there is anyone around that can do

Hi Velocity

info@hivelocity.co.nz

09 442 4451

Cheers

is that email correct for hivelocity.??

i sent an email.. and it just got sent back to me....

i suppose i could ring.. but i wanna send an email really, so he can answer it in his own time.

:P

Hi Velocity

info@hivelocity.co.nz

09 442 4451

Cheers

is that email address of hi velocity correct

i tried to send an email before.. it just got sent back to me

really only wanna email him.. as i do not want to bother him.. and he can answer back when he ready with the info i want him to answer.

lol

Re-mapping an Ecu, what is actually involved in doing thi???

is that email address of hi velocity correct

i tried to send an email before.. it just got sent back to me

really only wanna email him.. as i do not want to bother him.. and he can answer back when he ready with the info i want him to answer.

lol

Try hivelocity@wifimail.co.nz

Try hivelocity@wifimail.co.nz

do they actually retune stock EMS ?

which models/engines/MY are they capable of retuning ?

guys .. just ring Gavin ... he wont bite your head off ..

Put it this way .. he stripped my s50b32 m3 motor for $200 .. it was the machine shop that cost the $$$ ...

He's about as reasonably priced as you can hope an aftermarket tuner to be.

Why don't you call Gavin yourself and get a first hand quote instead of some regurgitated info from someone else's car or experience.

FFS, do you ring the warehouse and ask how much a pizza might cost from KFC?

Gavin's E30 is a beast. That's all I know. Very fast on the straight at Pukekohe :D

But once the new exhuast is fitted along with the airbox (imported from america)

It should clean up the CSL.

You would need to account for the fact a CSL is near 200kg lighter than your car and can go around corners and stop much faster. So you would need another 50-100kw, bigger brakes and tyres and upgraded suspension to get on top of a CSL. So a Supercharger or Turbo would be a good idea. You then need to take into acount that the guy who brought the CSL might me a better driver (chances are he is an enthusiast) so you would want to take driving lessons from Ray Williams too. So hypothetical race has flaws.

Just saying.

Edited by apex

Guest Simon*

On more constructive news, who has details for where Gavin is setting up shop out South?

Hi Velocity is moving is it not?

Choice!

Another reason to move to the Botany area!! <_<

I wonder if I can convince Slater Fabrications to move in as well??

Choice!

Another reason to move to the Botany area!! <_<

I wonder if I can convince Slater Fabrications to move in as well??

wouldnt hold your breath on that one :D