Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

DIFF

Hey just a question for you guy ..

If i drove my car with traction control and the do dah's on and the traction control keeps kicking in am i doing any harm to anything .. ?? especially to diff ??

So basically am i harming the car by having traction control kicking in ?

So basically am i harming the car by having traction control kicking in ?

Have you been driving it hard enough to be using traction control???!!! (if so, nice!)

nah man - its not going to hurt the car, more try and save the driver from hurting it (read: sideways into somthing! - somthing we all do - well, ok, maybe only gus and myself, but at least gus did it on his bottle caps and i did it in my diseaseal!!!)

How many Ks have you clocked up in your car so far?

how many Ks do they think it is until the car is fully run in and running at its proper potential? Its somthing like 10,000 a?

ok thats cool then.

Yeah it's in my 318ti.

I have about 2000Km on the clock now ...

I'm not sure how much kms it is before the car is at optimal condition .. 10K or 20K ? Maybe andrew will know .. lol .. he seems to know everything .. :lol:

i've also had it going sideways once with traction fully turned off .. It's actually quite fun to play with .. and it also goes well on gravel, i wasn't trying to drift it or anything just seeing how it handles ... and it sure does stick ..