Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

BBS RS

Im looking for some decent 17" wheels for my e30 and the bbs rs 3 pieces have caught my eye. Just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction to find some? Or can recommend some nice wheels? Cheers

Edited by RotaRep

Im looking for some decent wheels for my e30 and the bbs rs 3 pieces have caught my eye. Just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction to find some? Or can recommend some nice wheels? Cheers

Have got some 15" BBS RS wheels. $900.

PM me if you are keen.

Will 17" RS's fit?

If they do you will be having a very thin tyre.

I want 16" BBS RS's!!!

Don't we all

Heaps on German ebay but i have no idea what their saying and it'd be expensive to ship them.

What about some Rota wheels? They have started a Euro line alongside their more JDM looking wheels. Am currently investigating some that they make in 4x100 ET20. PM me if you're interested.

theres also konig remembers available in the states that are 16x7 RS reps

theres also konig remembers available in the states that are 16x7 RS reps

I tried importing them originaly...the guy didnt want to know about it, didnt want to send to N.Z.

I talked to the konig distributer in New Zealand, He hadn't even heard of them.

I think they are actually made by one of konigs smaller company's, but didn't know it at the time. I'm sure if you explained it to him, he could investigate.

E: I eventually want some 16x8 rota slipstreams. But the rota importers don't import them at et20. I dont think, they never emailed me back.

Edited by antony

I tried importing them originaly...the guy didnt want to know about it, didnt want to send to N.Z.

I'm talking to the Maxim-wheels rep that imports them for nzHondas, they are the distributors for Australia and New Zealand if I'm not mistaken. They import straight from PAWI (Indonesia) where they are manufactored.

He is finding prices for the low offset stuff at the moment as the majority of the Rota wheels that come into New Zealand are for FWD offset.

I have also asked if a group buy option is available as they have a 15x7 wheel in ET20 that the E30 boys may be interested in. 16x8 ET20 is also available which might foul on 51mm strut housings as they reduce strut clearance by a good 10mm compared to 14" bottlecaps.

I'm talking to the Maxim-wheels rep that imports them for nzHondas, they are the distributors for Australia and New Zealand if I'm not mistaken. They import straight from PAWI (Indonesia) where they are manufactored.

He is finding prices for the low offset stuff at the moment as the majority of the Rota wheels that come into New Zealand are for FWD offset.

I have also asked if a group buy option is available as they have a 15x7 wheel in ET20 that the E30 boys may be interested in. 16x8 ET20 is also available which might foul on 51mm strut housings as they reduce strut clearance by a good 10mm compared to 14" bottlecaps.

Have any pictures?

pretty sure the 16x8 et20 will clear the 51mm struts. that was the size that rota made an e30 group buy.

BBS RS 17's will set you back around $4000 - $4500 landed in NZ (depending on exchange rate)..

That is 17 x 8.5 & 17 x 9.5 staggered set.

Then you need tyres on top. Probably $8000 - $1200 a set (depending on the tyre)

I've been looking at getting a set but the price is a bit of a drawback.. IMO they are HOT though!

How about BBS LM's?? They seem to be a bit cheeper and still look pretty hot.

Laurence.

How about BBS LM's?? They seem to be a bit cheeper and still look pretty hot.

Laurence.

are they the right size?

post-2334-1206943331_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1206943349_thumb.jpg

post-2334-1206943452_thumb.jpg

I have a set of 16" BBS RS I was going to for my E30 M3 ( 5 stud ), but may consider selling them.

5x120

Set of 4, staggered set

16 x 8 (ET 20) fronts, 16 x 9 (ET27) rears

Here's some of the hottest wheels for the E30 in my opinion

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3pcs-BBS-RS-8-5x17-E...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3pcs-ACT-wheels-8-5x...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a set of 16" BBS RS I was going to for my E30 M3 ( 5 stud ), but may consider selling them.

5x120

Set of 4, staggered set

16 x 8 (ET 20) fronts, 16 x 9 (ET27) rears

Are you staying with the wheels you have on there ATM?

Might be keen on the BBS RS.. do they need spacers?

Laurence.

I've got 3 sets at the moment mate.

16x8 and 16x9 BBS RS

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 BBS LM

17x8 and 17x9 MK Motorsport Mk1

I haven't had the BBS RS on my car mate, so I'm not sure about spacers, but the 17" Mk's are Et 15 and 24 so maybe the RS's will be ok without spacers.

I've got 3 sets at the moment mate.

16x8 and 16x9 BBS RS

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 BBS LM

17x8 and 17x9 MK Motorsport Mk1

I haven't had the BBS RS on my car mate, so I'm not sure about spacers, but the 17" Mk's are Et 15 and 24 so maybe the RS's will be ok without spacers.

Nice.. do you have pics you can email me, post up??

Laurence.

BBS RS reps are $560US+Shipping and handling

Pretty good if you ask me

post-2334-1207024218_thumb.jpg

BBS RS reps are $560US+Shipping and handling

Pretty good if you ask me

Could be keen,

Do you have a site?

Small dish, what size are they?