Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

BBS RS

Ok quick update.

The guy at M&Turbo got back to me today with following prices:

1set for $1350

or 2+ for $1275

This annoyed me so i rang up the NZ distributor and he said he can't sell to the public but gave me the numbers of a couple of people who can help me out.

He said M&T are in fierce competition with another place they supply in CHch and said to call them

Will call these people and go back to M&T with a counter offer and hopefully get them down a few hundy. fingers crossed, Also they will only import however many are wanted and anyone whose interested at this price(or tell me how much your willing to pay) could you please PM me with your name and a contact phone number.

Cheers

Thats a bit much. Just looking at some 15" weaves so will let you no if I get those or not.

Could still be keen, depends how much you can get them down to.

1200 for new wheels that actually look good ! ?? I would say the oppersite ... thats what I paid for second hand LMs

hell yes im painting these things gold, bling bling 80's steeze! yesss

May have to sell the RS's :( have no storage for them.

Edited by Chris C

That's not a bad price really, id be sooooooooooo keen if they were 16x8 and 16x9 mmmm dreams are free

Ok sorry about the slow process.

Popped out to Kaiapoi today to talk to a place in competition with M&Turbo about the wheels who said they'd get back to me with a price.

Wheels in Question

Edited by jeddy

meh 7" is fine for me, but that means the dish isnt going to be much more than 1.5"??

Kats (kaiapoi) , Talk to Shane he will look after ya

meh 7" is fine for me, but that means the dish isnt going to be much more than 1.5"??

1.5, If that.... 3 piece is the way to go. I 2nd that drifty, dreams are free....

Yea paint them gold bro or bronze even better they will look the part kinda what i wanna do eventually if i ever find some RS's..

Edited by Boost Junky

how much would you want for the rs's, wouldnt want some weaves as part payment?

yeah unfortunately YHI are feeling very threatened by us, so anything that they import they will not sell to us........... but there are ways around everything, it all depends on who you know.Let me know exactly what make and model you are after and I will see what I can do. No promises though. You guys don't like our 17" E30 wheel?

hell yes im painting these things gold, bling bling 80's steeze! yesss

May have to sell the RS's :( have no storage for them.

Black

Gold

yeah unfortunately YHI are feeling very threatened by us, so anything that they import they will not sell to us........... but there are ways around everything, it all depends on who you know.Let me know exactly what make and model you are after and I will see what I can do. No promises though. You guys don't like our 17" E30 wheel?

Theres a link to them back a page.

My understanding is Konig(usa) supplys someplace in NZ that then supplys M&Turbo and KAT.

So i was trying to cut out the NZ supplier and get them from the US or straight from NZ supplier but both wouldn't sell them to me even in a group buy.

Kats (kaiapoi) , Talk to Shane he will look after ya

Have talked to Shane and he came back with $1299 but said if there were a few people interested and i put a deposit sown he could knock a bit off the price and also get the NZ supplier to do the same subject to a few sets being ordered.

So KAT prob about $1150-1200 hopefully.

Will go to M&Turbo Monday to talk to Kane about my springs and put this to them and hopefully they'll go lower(fingers crossed)

Are your springs in now?

If your not happy with the initial drop, wait a week or two for them to settle.

Again great work on looking into these wheels, a lot of people talk about doing this sort of thing (myself included), but few actually go through with it.

Are your springs in now?

If your not happy with the initial drop, wait a week or two for them to settle.

Again great work on looking into these wheels, a lot of people talk about doing this sort of thing (myself included), but few actually go through with it.

No, would get them at same time as wheels etc.

Kane form M&T just rang as i'm writing this.

The best they can do on the wheels is $1250(not quite as good as i'd hoped but is cause there's none in NZ and they'd have to import them especially) and tyres are going to be $600. Springs, fitment, wheel alignment $500+$100 if they need to shorten the shocks. So $2350+$100 if shocks need doing(fronts most likely)

Springs are 50/40 Vogtlands from Keith.

They said that after a week or two they'd check them out make sure there captive and shocks are sweet.

Edited by jeddy

Thats pretty reasonable, now the next thing, is what colour would look most tits on a white e30 :D .. really want gold, but i like the subtle silver i have now... hmm.

When are you buying yours? Do we need an order sorted?

Ill just buy the wheels from them, and get my alignement done somewhere else, i really dont like M&T..

Edited by Chris C

Thats pretty reasonable, now the next thing, is what colour would look most tits on a white e30 :D .. really want gold, but i like the subtle silver i have now... hmm.

When are you buying yours? Do we need an order sorted?

Ill just buy the wheels from them, and get my alignement done somewhere else, i really dont like M&T..

I'll see if a couple others are interested(in Chch or nationally)as if Konig NZ bring in more makes it cheaper and if more people buy from M&T hopefully cheaper again.

Thats sweet as, seen as i'm trying to haggle them down i thought it was good to get the rest with them as well

Not a huge fan of the black on white and couldn't find a photo on the golds

post-2334-1207549422_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeddy

318IS with gold centers, and they might even be 16x7 too...

post-1483-1207549912.jpg

post-1483-1207549991.jpg

can I just get one thing straight - $1250 for a set of Konig 3 piece basketweave type wheel - brand new? thats pretty damn good...4 or 5 wheels? Any feedback about Konig strength etc?

can I just get one thing straight - $1250 for a set of Konig 3 piece basketweave type wheel - brand new? thats pretty damn good...4 or 5 wheels? Any feedback about Konig strength etc?

Not sure about 3 piece.

Yep brand new from the factory

Just 4

Being a reputable brand i imagine there pretty good and will probably have a warranty

link

Edited by jeddy

IMO dark centers chris, black, or a dark grey / gun metal.

wheels aren't three piece, they just have the bolts around the outside for the look.

If I can sell my 4x4 then i'm going to get these wheels to go on my e30 M3. Just sent an email away today to the seller, hopefully they are still for sale.

What do you guys recon?

post-1723-1207608593_thumb.jpg

post-1723-1207608599_thumb.jpg

post-1723-1207608610_thumb.jpg

post-1723-1207608616_thumb.jpg

This set is 17"x8.5" et13, all wheels are 'shot penned' (mirror finish all over the wheel, including the inside etc)

I'd prefer a staggered set of 8.5's up front + 9.5's at the rear but there aren't any avaliable atm..

Think i'd be able to handle 8.5's all over though :)

Laurence.