Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

Apexi S-AFC II has anyone run this for turbo setup?

hey guys just wondering if anyone has had contact with this unit, normaly run on the jap cars. http://www.jdmperformance.co.nz/proddetail...57-7-0-Yes.html it says it controls fuel by air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal, ive hit a big problem where my 92 325i doesnt have a O2 sensor(could be wrong tho), i have a feeling im going to have to go for the full stand alone ecu. Or was thinking of using greedy e-manage which seems to be used a fair bit.

What are you trying to achieve?? I had one of these briefly on a previous car and found it unsuitable for the said application.

Why not go to your tuner and ask them what they recommend.

What are you trying to achieve?? I had one of these briefly on a previous car and found it unsuitable for the said application.

Why not go to your tuner and ask them what they recommend.

just want to make sure there is no leaning out that all. what kind of setup did you run?

By the time u buy a SAFC2 for $250ish you are looking at Megasquirt money. I have looked into developing Motronic software, but even with a wideband o2 you need a eprom emulator to burn on the fly. However u can datalog with the wideband, but megasquirt is just so much better.