Sign in to follow this  
welly-e34

wanted 17"or 18" wheels

i have a set of 120 x 5 adrenaline 17'' mags for sale .. there is some curbage on one of it ... i have pictures if you are interested ...

Guest Andrew

im after some 17" or 18" wheels for my e 34

ain't there some M5 replica mags for sale on here?

ain't there some M5 replica mags for sale on here?

there are some on Trademe for $800 (at last look).

Cheers

Also, I went to look at some wheels for Glenn (E30-323ti)up here a month or two back. The guy was an importer of second hand alloy wheels.

Glenn may still have his phone number, he may have something suitable for you (or get some that you want).

Cheers

the 17 " i brought for my beemer dont fit after being assured they would (highly pissed off) .....so i have sent them back and my search continues.

so if any one knows of any wheels for sale to fit a e34 it would be much appreciated. :banghead:

I've still got mine if your interested ...

I think that 3 series BMWs have a different offset to the 5/6/7 series - please someone in the know, correct me if im wrong, but you always see wheels advertised on the mag warehouse web site and other places that seel wheels that the fitments are for either 3 series or 5/6/7. I could be quite wrong here, so dont take my word until someone can confirm it, but id check that before you either buy (welly E34) or courier them up (aliluya) - just a little "save the BS crew Bling" advice from someone who would probably just splurge out and worry later!!!

What is the stud pattern of your car ?

mine is 120 x 5 .. if your is the same then it will fit ...

I can call up my friend and ask him on monday or search it on the web...

yes its 5 by - 120 but its the offset that im worried about (that was the problem with the previous wheels).what model beemer did they come off .... should be able to work it out from there or can you measure the offset .

cheers

offset ? i thought thats what the 5 x 120 was ....

It came off an E36.

the only way you can 3 series mags is by using a 20 mm spacer plate behind the wheels and then using longer studs... but if you can find out the offset then we can go from there (E34 offset is about 20mm).

I think the easiest thing is wait till monday i'll go ask my friend at mag shop where my mags are currently at and he'll tell me if it fits or not ..

hey i've just rung my friend at the mag place, they said that yeah you would need spacer plates and then you'd need certification afterwards so it's not practical and worth it to purchase my mags...

Sorry ....