Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

TM: '89 E30 M3 Cab

Good luck with the sale Roland :D Was really nice talking to you this afternoon

Cheers

Glenn

Gosh, thank you Glenn.

I acknowledge that the car is pretty much a one off. It is VERY special.

It is also quite hurtful that some in the so-called BMW fraternity can be so callous and unintelligent.

Thankfully, most of us know that these try-hards come and go and dissappear off of the radar screen before long.

Regards to all of you guys. Shame about the crappy weather for your Anzac run. Never mind, Taupo is looming :-)

I've found the best way to shut most people up is to ignore them. I would suggest that if his first comment had been dealt with that way, this thread would not have degenerated the way it has. Think about that for next time. ;)

I've found the best way to shut most people up is to ignore them. I would suggest that if his first comment had been dealt with that way, this thread would not have degenerated the way it has. Think about that for next time. ;)

Hi, I do understand what you are saying here, however, please bear in mind that I have a very rare BMW car for sale here and I have some disparaging comments being made on a BMW forum that many of my potential buyers may be reading and given that those comments are basically incorrect....do you not think it reasonable for me to reply with the facts of the matter ?

FFS - let it go, you all sound like three year olds.

Cheers

Grant

Hi, I do understand what you are saying here, however, please bear in mind that I have a very rare BMW car for sale here and I have some disparaging comments being made on a BMW forum that many of my potential buyers may be reading and given that those comments are basically incorrect....do you not think it reasonable for me to reply with the facts of the matter ?

I think, considering the beauty of your car, that you of all people should understand that the type of person who might be interested in your car, would see right through any unkind comments about the value and quality of said vehicle, it will sell itself on passion. I still think that lowering yourself to that level will gain you nothing, as this is a public forum, open to all kinds and opinions. Who's to say who's right and wrong in this?

I, for one, think you're probably a bit hopeful as well, but you may sell it tomorrow, and then I'd be proved wrong. Oops, did I say that? :o

No stress roland, remember one thing... It really is only the internet. While a great resource .. its an easy place for people to state thier opinion. Just take it as that ... opinions.

I've had the same stick over this s50 conversion brendon and myself are doing. So much so we have stopped posting updates :) Its just easier to show people when its finished.

FFS - let it go, you all sound like three year olds.

Cheers

Grant

I wish. :D

just one more thing on top of this ...

I think we are going to look at banning / highly moderating these TM witch hunts .. as the admin / mod crew are infact getting pretty sick of them.

If its a legit for sale or something interesting on trademe then fine ... but bulling is gonna have to stop. Its not the directive of bimmersport and really is pretty childish.

just one more thing on top of this ...

I think we are going to look at banning / highly moderating these TM witch hunts .. as the admin / mod crew are infact getting pretty sick of them.

If its a legit for sale or something interesting on trademe then fine ... but bulling is gonna have to stop. Its not the directive of bimmersport and really is pretty childish.

Me too. Just make them a no comment listing with a pm link for contact and queries. Edited by Silver Fox

Me too. Just make them a no comment listing with a pm link for contact and queries.

I agree.

Also, most of this would be avoided if people stopped posting trade me links (that aren't their own). I'm sure most of us look at trade me regularly enough, and don't need informing of new special listings.

Cheers

Grant

Sorry Roland - This thread is now closed.

hope you all enjoyed the drama because as Josh has explained we will be cracking down on public slandering!

In summary this car in question is beautiful, immaculate, awe inspiring etc, hell it wons concours for goodness sake! It is an awesome car, it is very rare and in new condition. The owner has named his price and the car will be sold, what he gets for it in the end is his business and it's value is not up for discussion.