Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Cheating on your Mrs without...

moved to for sale ... and please keep this clean people..

A little expensive though? Or is that what the E30 M3's are worth now?

I've seen another E30 M3 sell for this price over the past few months also with 150,000+ kms.

I've seen E30 M3 Sport Evos and Evo2s go for 60+ this year also.

Not that I'm surprised at all and they'll only go up in price.

having another woman.

Pure intercourse on wheels is this unit...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=151970000

A little expensive though? Or is that what the E30 M3's are worth now?

I am sorry, but I do find your post both strange and ambiguous. What is it that you are trying to tell us all ? (yawn).

Look, the car in question is a Euro spec, NZ new E30M3. It has the Euro 5 speed dog leg box (standard), the classic 2.3L S14 16 valve 4 cylinder engine with really, not too many miles on it.....it has the black leather interior fully refurbished by known experts, it has a full new paint job in the original factory colour, it has an expensive Brembo Brake upgrade....and the big bling wheels.

All Kiwi, straight up car....what the hell is your problem ??????

It is CHEAP...grab it.

I am sorry, but I do find your post both strange and ambiguous. What is it that you are trying to tell us all ? (yawn).

Look, the car in question is a Euro spec, NZ new E30M3. It has the Euro 5 speed dog leg box (standard), the classic 2.3L S14 16 valve 4 cylinder engine with really, not too many miles on it.....it has the black leather interior fully refurbished by known experts, it has a full new paint job in the original factory colour, it has an expensive Brembo Brake upgrade....and the big bling wheels.

It is CHEAP...grab it.

Take it easy mate..

and please keep this clean people..

+1.

I am sorry, but I do find your post both strange and ambiguous.

He was only asking a question, merely starting a discussion in a discussion forum.

Take note of what the admin (Josh (Hybrid)) says next time.

It is CHEAP...grab it.

Oh for god sake man, calm down.

You made your point in the previous thread, no need to go jumping down everyones throats especially as the initial comment was pretty innocuous.

People seriously need to cool down around here. Its just a topic on a forum.

You've gotta be kidding??? Nah, or atleast I'm blind...

No one heard of a sense of humour?

+100 for taking it easy. This is after all a forum. Don't like the post? Then don't reply.

Apologies to Admin if I have offended, was not my intention!

Edited by Deeveus525i

Oh for god sake man, calm down.

You made your point in the previous thread, no need to go jumping down everyones throats especially as the initial comment was pretty innocuous.

Agreed Penry.

Those sort of posts are uncalled for and not in keeping with the Bimmersport spirit. You would think that after only

34 posts you would be trying to make 'friends' not enemies.

Only a matter of time before I pull the pin on the whole site as its just getting out of hand these days!

Beautiful car BTW. Fingers crossed for powerball this weekend :)

I must admit that OSCAR/Roland, to me anyway, you seem like a pretty uptight guy. You are probably a hell of a good guy (I don't know you from a bar of soap) but you are coming across on here like you have a bug up your ass. (I guess you will get all fired up about this as well - but hey, I have think skin).

Just calm down, and stop getting all fired up over everything that can be possibly misconstrued as a negative comment about an E30 M3. Remember this is a quasi-public forum (albeit administrated), and you will often get/read posts that you don't personally agree with. Surely your vast experience with s14.net will have taught you this.

People will have their own opinions, right or wrong, on the value of things, and they are fully entitled to them. In fact in this case it wasn't an opinion, it was a mere and legitimate question about the current value of E30 M3's.

Cheers

Grant

CLOSED

OSCAR - Account Suspended

Play nice people