Sign in to follow this  
Jeddy

1994 318i TURBO

Check it out

Just stumbled upon this and thought it was post worthy

Hmm. Definitely not my thing - it struck me as something that you'd see in a UK BMW magazine than in NZ.

Is that good power for a 318 turbo?

Doesn't float my boat either, but impressive awards nonetheless.

180hp does seem a little weak.

whoa batman that car has taken tooo many drugs

That car has won so many awards etc, but i think its bloody ugly! It has been done very well though. Not alot of power but im guessing its just very low boost so its safe

Its a ex show car ... One thing to remember is that show cars are obviously not modded the same as normal vehicles. have seen this car around for some time. good on him for running it and getting some where with it. not my cup of tea however.

Yea I've had words with this guy at Autosalon.

He realised after turbocharging the M43 that he had made a big mistake. Spent around 20k for a ~90hp increase.

It's all bling but yea good on him i guess. I vote ugly to but meh. I think its those doors that kill it for me, especiall on a 4 door......

Yea I've had words with this guy at Autosalon.

He realised after turbocharging the M43 that he had made a big mistake. Spent around 20k for a ~90hp increase.

It's all bling but yea good on him i guess. I vote ugly to but meh. I think its those doors that kill it for me, especiall on a 4 door......

20k to turbo this car....someone got ripped.

20k to turbo this car....someone got ripped.

My point exactly............

Is that good power for a 318 turbo?

Not really - we have anywhere up to 280 - 300 hp on a good day and a good tune on the 318iS

yeah its as slow as a sack.... Wouldnt waste a cent on that motor or its set up.

seen faster 325 e30s that only have mild mods

Hahahah Everyone should chick. "report as offensive"

Edited by 323e30

yeah its as slow as a sack.... Wouldnt waste a cent on that motor or its set up.

seen faster 325 e30s that only have mild mods

Hahahah Everyone should chick. "report as offensive"

Keeping in mind that its a Bmw which the owner is clearly proud of.

The thing about cars is that everyone has different taste's, what one person likes another won't etc etc.

I don't mean to be a tosser but how would you feel if you put a car on trade me, someone didn't like it and they reported it as offensive and told the world?

Im sure you were only joking but this is a public forum which anyone can read, Including the owner of that car.

I vote that if we post up a trade me link it should be only of our own car, If we see a car on trade me that we think a member or members may like - PM them the link, Its not hard.

This post isn't directly aimed at you - so don't take it the wrong way please. I can just see this thread going downhill fast and im certain others (including myself) have had enough of that.

Have a great evening everyone :D

I vote that if we post up a trade me link it should be only of our own car, If we see a car on trade me that we think a member or members may like - PM them the link, Its not hard.

I agree, posting trade me links (unless it is your own car) is pretty pointless, as I'm sure we all look at trade me regularly anyway.

Cheers

Grant

I agree, posting trade me links (unless it is your own car) is pretty pointless, as I'm sure we all look at trade me regularly anyway.

Cheers

Grant

I don't. I have a life (and no trademe account).

But I do agree with the sentiment on the trademe links.

Cheers

Grant

A couple of things; I agree posting every bmw thats for sale is pointless however discussions on cars for sale that a member is selling or considering buying i think is totally fine. I'm sure there are more cases that will occur that are ok as well. And this car wasn't on TM so most likely only a handful may have seen it. Maybe it should of been posted in 'showroom' the fact that its for sale seems seems insignificant for people