Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Help us help you

Guys if you want help, for god sake help us help you.

Give sponsors on the forum as much information as you can

Car: Model ie: E36 E28 E34 E39... coupe, sedan, touring

Year:

Vin number:

Import / NZ new:

Options ie: Manual... Auto

The list could go on & on ...dependant on the problem you might have

By now I think you should get the drift. We need as much info as you can give us

And a description of what the actual fault is or a pic

We get sick off: my car stopped!! what will I do ??? what is it ???.... FFS...call the "AA" if thats all the information you can give us.

Some of the help questions and PM's I get are ridiculous.

We cant help with alot of the problems you have on a forum, especially if the fault needs proper diagnostic evaluation. We can help by suggesting what you should do, or who to go to, depending on tha area you live in.

This is not a rant... I am most happy to help anyone on here where I can . But please help us as well

BTW Feel free to ring anytime with any particular problem you might have

Cheers

Glenn :P

Year:

Vin number:

Import / NZ new:

By now I think you should get the drift. We need as much info as you can give us

We get sick off: my car stopped!! what will I do ??? what is it ???.... FFS...call the "AA" if thats all the information you can give us.

We cant help with alot of the problems you have on a forum, especially if the fault needs proper diagnostic evaluation. We can help by suggesting what you should do, or who to go to, depending on tha area you live in.

This is not a rant... I am most happy to help anyone on here where I can . But please help us as well

Cheers

BUMP :rolleyes:

what if i just come in and see you since im a local?

Thats fine by me

Year:

Vin number:

Import / NZ new:

Cheers

hi glen

ryan here came down to the garange last week about my e30 problem with the fly wheel you gave it a drive awhile back you remember the broke down orange e30. you said not to waste time on it but i just couldnt let it go its my first e30 plus dont think it would sell to be honest! <_<

anyways just letting you know i will bring the car in on monday or tuesday i honestly dont want to give it to any one else to look at i spent money on lettin people look at it and at the end of it they have no clue i might as well give it to some one who knows what they talkin about so i will call in on monday

thanks again i need help!!

ryan

hi glen

ryan here came down to the garange last week about my e30 problem with the fly wheel you gave it a drive awhile back you remember the broke down orange e30. you said not to waste time on it but i just couldnt let it go its my first e30 plus dont think it would sell to be honest! <_<

anyways just letting you know i will bring the car in on monday or tuesday i honestly dont want to give it to any one else to look at i spent money on lettin people look at it and at the end of it they have no clue i might as well give it to some one who knows what they talkin about so i will call in on monday

thanks again i need help!!

ryan

Ring him, dont just turn up unannounced. He might be chocha on monday / tuesday. Ring him, find a suitable time for the both of you. Makes life a lot easier for him and doesnt mean he has to drop everything. He wont necessarly see this til monday.

hi there people here at Bimmersport

i own a 1987 BMW E28 525ee

Engine # 1866181

Chassis # WBADB620301866181

imported and built up

i have described as much as i can of the problem that i am having with my BMW

I would really like to voice out and maybe someone could help us out here

we are a couple of proud people that like our bimmer's that much that our bimmer is in need of a sparkies touch,

a month and a half ago we filled our car up for it first long trip since in new ownership we reset the trip counter to see how economical our car is, we got as far as Helensville that we noticed that our odometer dial and trip counter wasn't ticking over??????????? why is that we don't know.

we went back to the previous owner in which he helped us out by giving us a replacement speedo "thanks Mitchell"

now we would like any help from other E28 owners in this forum to point us in the direction to get this problem rectified

PS i have also listed this post in the maintanence page as well as this post.

Robinson Instrument Services Ltd can fix your speedo for you. They are in Sale Street Auckland. If you need someone to remove it and get it done for you, we can do it. Ring me Ph. 2722546

Can I just say Glenn and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do.

Took my car in, they raised it up and noticed so much wrong with the front suspension.

Ended up getting new shocks, brakes, rotors, M3 control arm bushings upgrade and solid ball joints.

Man it made the car feel different!

I can corner harder now without understeering and wow, the feeling of driving a little 318iS isn't so bad afterall!

Cheers Glenn and the team!

Well worth it!

Hey Glenn, just a general enquiry really, wanted to know how much it'd cost to get you to have a look at my 318 e30, brough it over a year ago, runs rough, boot gets covered in carbon, think it maybe just the timing out a tooth as i did recently do a cambelt change, not asking you to diagnose over the web :) Just wanted to know what sorta cost it would be for you guys to have a look over

Hello, My E46 318i 2002 had major damage, in terms of engine that needed to be replaced, according to AA machineman. Other things are still in good condition.

My problem is having to come back my country in next 3 weeks and no coming back to NZ, and I decide to sell the car out without fixing.

Can you please let me know some places in Auckland where I can sell my damaged car with good price?

Thank you all and contact me if you have interest in it.

Cheers