Sign in to follow this  
chompa

deep dish RS's 17's!! $3500!

I asked what stud pattern they were on a previous auction and I think he said they were 5 stud, but he then added he will not sell them separate, they either go with the car or he keeps them for his "race car".

Make him an offer he can't refuse maybe?

I asked what stud pattern they were on a previous auction and I think he said they were 5 stud, but he then added he will not sell them separate, they either go with the car or he keeps them for his "race car".

doesnt he say at the bottom of auction he will sell them sep? glad to hear he has a bemma too :)

should fit the m3 hi-tek shouldnt it? tho they are 10.5 at the back iv only seen 10' on them? how wide are the LM's on there now? may need to roll the gaurds..

doesnt he say at the bottom of auction he will sell them sep? glad to hear he has a bemma too :)

Yeah I asked if he would sell them separate and he said he wouldn't, this comment on the auction is ambugous, what he means to say is that the rims can be added onto the sale of the car for $3500 but will not sell separate.

Also he didn't say he has a bmw, just he was keeping them for his "race car" whatever that is.

Yeah I asked if he would sell them separate and he said he wouldn't, this comment on the auction is ambugous, what he means to say is that the rims can be added onto the sale of the car for $3500 but will not sell separate.

Also he didn't say he has a bmw, just he was keeping them for his "race car" whatever that is.

yeh but cam claims its damo with the phat 335i turbo build... lucky guy! that e30 when up and running with the rs's and the huge IC is going to awesome..presuming thats the car they go on?

wouldnt want to race those mags they tooooo nice?!?! id be shitting myself id hurt them!

or buy the merc too? make a good shagging wagon for some teen!

yeh but cam claims its damo with the phat 335i turbo build... lucky guy! that e30 when up and running with the rs's and the huge IC is going to awesome..presuming thats the car they go on?

wouldnt want to race those mags they tooooo nice?!?! id be shitting myself id hurt them!

Yes I am the one with the wagon and the wheels the story is:

I bought the wheels as sh*tters, imported the outer lips from germany and rebuilt them specifically for my 335. They are now 5x114.3 (adapters used for merc) and 5x120!

Never intended to put them on the merc at all, it was purely a 'trial fitment' :)

If somebody reaaaaaaaally wants them and has cash they want to put in my face right now then I will sell for $3500 plus $380 for the tyres that are on them now, I just picked up a different set of wheels to sell the merc on and have just had to fork out for a complete rebuild yet again on the 335..... so take advantage while you can of my weakness :)

Cheers

Damo.

or buy the merc too? make a good shagging wagon for some teen!

Yeah its too dangerous for a married man :) im not in any hurry to sell it though, so great to have a huge wagon to lug car stuff around in. plan is to chuck a VH45 or 1UZ in it eventually.