Sign in to follow this  
bmw.maniac

F/S NZ NEW '02 330i $6500 Reserve!!!

I found this while browsing.

I'm going to Waikato Hospital on Thursday for a Health Sciences careers day, so unfortunately I can't make the auction.

Someone buy it!!

330i

Cheap!!

quite high ks though..

Even so looks like pretty good deal

Thats a bargin plus it is a face lift model as well. High K's won't hurt it, they will run to 400k with good servicing.

Off Topic: Health Sciences career day? Is this at the clinical school? Don't do medicine. Too much work!

Off Topic: Health Sciences career day? Is this at the clinical school? Don't do medicine. Too much work!

Yep it's at the Clinical School. I've wanted to be a doctor since I was like 8!

The careers day looks pretty good, with Clinical Scenarios and a talk with some 4th Year Med Students etc.

I think it'd be a great eye opener to what Doctors actually do, and their workload etc.

Are you going to be there?

I'm in hospital working. Its better to actually follow us when we are on call for 14 hrs straight and then turn up the following day so you actually get a feel of what we do and see if its inside you to do medicine. Going to one of these roadshows is ok and talking to medical students is fine. 4th years are also new to clinical medicine so their experience is usually limited.

If you have time, come by and I'll actually take you around Emergency and the Operating theatres etc. The strike is on tomorrow so it should be relatively quiet.

Cheers.

If you have time, come by and I'll actually take you around Emergency and the Operating theatres etc. The strike is on tomorrow so it should be relatively quiet.

Cheers.

That'd be great! But I have no idea how it would work, as we're doing stuff all day from 10 - 3.

I think we are rotating around Emergency and the Operating Theatres too, so I could keep an eye out for you or something.

C'mon guys. Keep this on topic. Use the PM function for private convo's mmmkay?

Sold for $8.5k, reserve was $7.2k. Bit rough, as you'd expect, but seemed to drive OK.

If the gearbox and motor are trouble free, then it was a sweet buy. Cheapest on TM at the moment is around $16k. Another $8k on this car would have you a pretty decent e46.

I currently do a bachelor of health sciences. If you don't get into medicine after first year, it turns into an arts degree, nothing human anatomy related whatsoever!

Edited by Avenged.SSE

C'mon guys. Keep this on topic. Use the PM function for private convo's mmmkay?

The topic is already over. He gave us a BMW to look at .. so we do then it turns into something real life where we get to see what over areas of a members life makes them tick. Personally i think that this is very interesting since is meant to be a social forum and we can not all make it to the meetings.

On topic.. There are so many on Trademe that often i waste hours looking when i don't need another car let alone the other bargains that can be found.

IMHO.