Sign in to follow this  
_BRS_

MY 320i E30

Haha keep guessing.

PS - You'll be happy to know I'm ditching the PFL front lip in favour of an IS one.

All for you man.. all for you.. Haha!

I love you too.

It better be Imola red...

Choice looking pictures bro.

(its neither black nor white!)

Thanks bro!

Haha FINALLY! too many white ones now lol

Will look good what ever colour its going to be, good to be different!

Choice looking pictures bro.

Should be three 4-door tech 2's when I get mine sorted.

(its neither black nor white!)

Four - Andre 3000's is 4-door tech II

Small Update, Euro Plate Filler

Don't know why i didn't do this earlier, its taken a year and looks soo much better!

platefiller002.JPG.082f187e60350c1ded984ca916a60236.JPGplatefiller005.JPG.c77a63ec4e81148cc8e7d9628a989549.JPG

Edited by _BRS_

Yeah well done.

Just going on the sagged rear, I would've got a 60/40mm combo to allow for the major height difference in the guards. Sitting level looks alot better, kind of looks like your air bags are stuck on :unsure:

Also, the black wheels get lost in the mix on a white car. Always have.

I've just put 18" OZ Superturismo's (white) on my E30 and the big spoked wheel looks soooo DTM!

And mine has 2 doors! :rolleyes:

Apart from my 2 cents Blair, great job compared from standard for sure!

Looks mint... so keen to see this in the flesh one day

Yeah well done.

Just going on the sagged rear, I would've got a 60/40mm combo to allow for the major height difference in the guards. Sitting level looks alot better, kind of looks like your air bags are stuck on :unsure:

Also, the black wheels get lost in the mix on a white car. Always have.

I've just put 18" OZ Superturismo's (white) on my E30 and the big spoked wheel looks soooo DTM!

And mine has 2 doors! :rolleyes:

Apart from my 2 cents Blair, great job compared from standard for sure!

Cheers, i think iv done quite well considering its my first car and first car that iv done mods to, also taking into account iv done it all myself on 14 something an hour, not ticked up etc.

Personally i like contrast between whe body and wheels, you say they get lost in the mix? Personally i think white rims would get more "lost" than black.

Def better than standard thats for sure.

Please post pics of your car in the Showroom thread so we can see it!

PS- Wheres the dish?

PPS - 4 Door FTW!

Looks mint... so keen to see this in the flesh one day

haha one day one day, i dont really "Rate" my car.

Cheers Others for all the Positive comments :)

Nice dude. I don't think they look better on black cars, but certainly looks the biz on your white one.

Sooo another small update...

5 weeks ago my clutch/ gearbox decided to stop working.

So Luke and i got to work replacing the Clutch master and slave cylinders, this seemed to fix the problem.

With my car off to road i decided to put in the Z3 short shifter i acquired in the group buy from SIRE30 and the brass sleeve that goes into the knuckle at the back of the gearbox. With a few problems i finally finished it last night :) what a difference!

Along the way i also "all redded" my tail lights and up front i painted the headlight rings black and added a Black kidney grill and black eyelids from Nick021s group buy, so now i can change them round whenever i feel the need/ want a different look for a bit.

as always... Pics :)

-Blair

Exteriorchanges020.JPG.24a533613c7c8a33dd24310f5f8c5e08.JPGExteriorchanges018.JPG.3a00de8a803432f75d64ab8146f62a22.JPGExteriorchanges003.JPG.95bcbac82476258a601d6156e6731e2b.JPGExteriorchanges015.JPG.2f57a263b9a1af5ee6259c57d341a678.JPGExteriorchanges013.JPG.b66e01c613e304d0eb4de0f824b6172a.JPGExteriorchanges002-1.JPG.45e51ec92565d8f5c1303257d6719bac.JPGExteriorchanges001.JPG.de4d67c47a4dd61fb2e7eea577f8673f.JPG

Edited by _BRS_

Looks wicked, all the small details you've done are sweet. I love the black eyelids opposed to the white w/ the black kidney grill.

Mazel tov!

Looking smooth.. it’s all about the detail. Like the way you have reframed from painting the window frames.

Looks awesome mate..What sort of exhaust is that ?

looks good as bro, its amazing how much of a dirrerence painting the headlight rings black does, i did mine a while back and it just brings the whole package togeather.

p.s m-tech 2 FTW

Sick B,

Very Very nice :)

Loving Tech 2, So jealous