Sign in to follow this  
chrisvlok

NOS-Wet or dry?

hi all,

was looking at nos kits on ebay and am pretty keen to get one. what is the safest type of nos? wet or dry? also, they mentioned on the auction not to use a timing advance because it can cause detonation?

i am pretty new to all things nos, and that kinda scared me haha. what are the dangers involved in using/having nos in your car? and how is it installed?

thanks

I wouldn't personally waste money on NOS.

Your better off spending your hard earned $ on a mod that will benifit you everytime you drive your car. E.g headers, Better Shocks etc.

What kind of engine were you thinking of putting it on anyway?

I wouldn't personally waste money on NOS.

Your better off spending your hard earned $ on a mod that will benifit you everytime you drive your car. E.g headers, Better Shocks etc.

What kind of engine were you thinking of putting it on anyway?

hi there, ive found a pretty good kit for under 500 bux, so i think im going to get one once ive turboed my m20 2.5.

hi there, ive found a pretty good kit for under 500 bux, so i think im going to get one once ive turboed my m20 2.5.

Look forward to the results, Is it legal on Nz roads?

Look forward to the results, Is it legal on Nz roads?

Pretty sure it's not. My friend with the N4GHTY accord had to have it unplugged for road use as well as a cert for it.

From memory colder plugs give more gains with nitrous use, but performance suffers a bit without. This goes for all other aspects of tuning nitrous as well, it's always a compromise :(