Sign in to follow this  
theola

New girl member from Aucks, own a BMW 316i Manual

Hey all :)

I thought its about time I join a BMW forum, maybe get some good advice on how to maintain my car :) Since BMA's are so expensive to maintain, esp when you're getting ripped off by European mechanics!! (I learnt the hard way).

Bought my BMW off a friend last year, didnt actually know how to drive manual before buying it but learnt as I went along. I love this car now, used to have a krappy mazda before but so loving BMAs right now, such class!

Anyways Im keen to hear about and see some good bmws on this site and glad im a member now:)

See ya!

post-3033-1210429717_thumb.jpg

post-3033-1210430352_thumb.jpg

Edited by BMA316iCHICK

Same reason I joined! Although I still haven't figured out where I should get my car serviced. Cheapest thing to do would be just to figure out how to service it yourself I suppose... very economical in the long run! Never really liked the colour burgundy on cars, but I think it looks good on bmers!

Welcome to the site, hot car! and even better knowing its a manual. Be sure to pop along to some of hte meets, always good fun.

When it comes to servicing, never fear! Glenn from Botany motorworx can be found here. Botany motorworx are a forum sponsor and you'd be hardpressed to find anyone around here that has a bad word to say about them. Be sure to check them out, good quality work @ a very reasonable price.

Cheers

Andy.

Edited by bmw3

Welcome to the site :) nice wee e36 you have there, and the colour really sets it off

Woah, is that a carbon fibre front lip? That's choice.

Not sure about the wheels, but tidy car! :)

welcome to the club!! +1 on seeing Glenn @ Botany Motorworx.... and if you need tyres come and see me :P lol

Cheers

Johno

Welcome aboard, nice looking compact :)

Hey thats the old N1 body kits car. used to be owned by one of the guys that worked there haha suits a girl way better than it suited him!

Edited by 323e30

nice car used to be owned by some dude suits a chick way better, custom kit on 19s if i can remember?

not just a nice car in the pic :lol:

Edited by OLLIE
txt speak

I agree with Avenged! Never was a fan of burgandy but defnitely suits ur BMW! Mags and kit look great also very tidy car! Welcome to bimmersport if you ever need a hand with something or hookups on cheap parts theres definitely a few genuine ppl on here to help out,

Luke

Welcome, nice compact, great colour also.

Welcome to the forum, great looking Compact.

The Ti looks awsome, colours cool.

Haha yeah i know a lot of people arent fans of the chromies, but i like them :) Its a bitch to keep clean though!

Woah, is that a carbon fibre front lip? That's choice.

Not sure about the wheels, but tidy car! :)

Thanks :) thats actually the previous owners plate. I've just got standard ones unfortunately. Looked into getting some personal plates but rather spend the dosh on maintaining the car.

Welcome, your car suits you and the plate is cool :)

Yeah when i first got the car I had to have both windows fixed cos they wouldnt wind up and down properly. Cost me $600 and then I still had issues with it. Apparently my model is known for having window problems...

Whenever i have any issues now I take it straight to my bf's uncle cos his a mechanic, cheapest rates ever :)

Same reason I joined! Although I still haven't figured out where I should get my car serviced. Cheapest thing to do would be just to figure out how to service it yourself I suppose... very economical in the long run! Never really liked the colour burgundy on cars, but I think it looks good on bmers!

Welcome, Nice BMW!