Sign in to follow this  
steve R

Awsome M3

Was just looking at this myself, heaps of hamann bits and pieces, 246kw is nothing to sneeze at too, the dealer told me it's a singapore import so that seems to be the only downside. Also all the suspension has been done in palmy as well.

looks like the cooling system has been done aswell, the airbox cant have been cheap.

They are around $1500 i think, would love one.

You reckon its the real mcoy and been to Hamann Motorsports?

I wouldnt touch a singapore import with a 10ft barge pole! NZ New all the way :)

You reckon its the real mcoy and been to Hamann Motorsports?

I wouldnt touch a singapore import with a 10ft barge pole! NZ New all the way :)

I certainly wouldn't have an Ex Singapore that age but reacon a young car (2-3 yrs) to be ok -before the gremlins have set in

Tis a nice car though but still prefer the E30 M3 over 36 - more character I reacon

Edited by hotwire

That car was on TradeMe awhile back - maybe a year or two ago. It's nice, wonder what has been done aside from the Hamann bits shown. Would return the sidemarkers, diffuser and wheels to stock though, they look tacky.

That car was on TradeMe awhile back - maybe a year or two ago. It's nice, wonder what has been done aside from the Hamann bits shown. Would return the sidemarkers, diffuser and wheels to stock though, they look tacky.

Agree with you on the sidemarkers and the rear diffuser, really don't like that in body colour! :( But the wheels aren't that bad really IMO

The style of wheels is subjective I guess, but my real gripe with those wheels is that they probably weigh a bit more than stock M3 wheels hence taking away from the performance of the car.

Be wary of ex-Singapore / Hong Kong M3's. I don't know why, but I have heard of a couple which are in NZ started life as LHD.

Nice Car at a decent price in my opinion.

That air box looks to be a good bit of kit.

That is my favourite colour of m3. Very nice.

The yellow does look nice on the coupes, (but i would say that ;) ), what's wrong with the vehicles that started life as a L/H drive????

I agree with rear diffuser, needs to be black along with the side markers etc.

I want that airbox :wub:

Haha correct.

IMO it looks like its all been chucked together ay. the leather doesn't work with the exterior, and did haamen bmws come with those roundels? because i know you can purchase them off TM.

KM's are genuine, was imported 99 w/ 18,970km on the clock.

I dno, im just sceptical i guee, but who am i kidding.. id buy it in a flash if i had 20k :)