Sign in to follow this  
jjs

'00 330i E46 --- $10,000

If it was tidy, i'd hit it.

I think its been for sale for a while, slowly dropping in price each time its relisted. Has anyone looked at it? No leather, but some nice alloys.

TradeMe

It wasn't that long ago that people got this sort of money for E36's

Thought about this one when I was buying my 330.

Sent the bloke a couple of e-mails on it but never went to view.

It's a dealer trade in (if I recall). A bit tatty round the edges but it is a steal for the engine alone (as long as it checks out ok).

When I was looking it was at $14k and that seemed pretty cheap. $10k is ridiculously cheap for the reserve.

The odd 330 comes along very cheaply (mine was $14k for a motorsport model). Should see a few more bargains coming up, what with the car market sales suffering.

Cheers

Why is this still for sale??? A lot of car for $10k

Has anyone here looked at it? If so, what sort of condition is it in?

Updated link

Why is this still for sale??? A lot of car for $10k

Has anyone here looked at it? If so, what sort of condition is it in?

Updated link

The bit that bugs me about this car is the 160,000 kms. Oh, and the 4 doors... ;)

The bit that bugs me about this car is the 160,000 kms. Oh, and the 4 doors... ;)

History shows it was imported in 03 with 80 odd kms, meaing the current mileage is very likely to be genuine.

People do get far too hung up on kms. Think I would rather have this than a comparable car lilke something that arrived in the country 5 years old with 12kms on it.

History shows it was imported in 03 with 80 odd kms, meaing the current mileage is very likely to be genuine.

People do get far too hung up on kms. Think I would rather have this than a comparable car lilke something that arrived in the country 5 years old with 12kms on it.

Yes, very likely to be genuine kms - if you are going to fake it, why fake it at 160,000 :wacko: . Having owned a couple of cars at this kind of age / km's it is the niggly little stuff that starts to bug me and at that mileage I would expect it to have small issues. Things like wear in the interior, AC problems, electronic gremlins, rattles/squeaks and worst of all stone chips and carpark battle scars. Sure they are all fixable, but how much time and money do you spend sorting the niggles just for the next one to pop up?? Grrrrrrr.

Every used car is different and I guess you have to judge it on its merits. :) Might be an absolute steal!

My 2c worth anyway.

whould you believe this is what mine use to look like ...

This actually cracked me up the differnence in the work ive had done too my guards compared to stock :P

Posted Image

Posted Image