Sign in to follow this  
m_power

How do you bring home the bacon?

In other words. What do you do for a living?

Do you have a company car? If so what is it?

I work for John Andrew Ford. Working at West Auckland Branch mostly but travel around the yards. I manage the website for them. My company car at the moment is a manual Falcon XR8 Boss 290.

Edited by E30-IS

prenail "draughtsman" or detailer....dont have the company car,I have the privelge of against the traffic 5 series commuting...

Radio copywriter/producer/announcer for Radioworks (parent company of The Rock, The Edge, Solid Gold etc etc)

I drive the company cars sometimes... The Rock's new SS Ute FTW!

I am Great River Consulting. My company car is my 328i.

www.greatriver.co.nz

Cheers

Grant

My company car at the moment is a manual Falcon XR8 Boss 290.

How do you get a company car when you're what? 16?

I work at the local Holden dealership, and if i've been good the'll let me drive the new VE demonstrators down to fill them up. Beats a Ford any day :P

How do you get a company car when you're what? 16?

I work at the local Holden dealership, and if i've been good the'll let me drive the new VE demonstrators down to fill them up. Beats a Ford any day :P

Well what do you do? Considering im on the road quite a bit they gave me a company car. Its also sign writen so its also getting there name out there. Im not too sure about that :P The new Falcon is coming out at the end of the month...hopfully they will upgrade me :rolleyes:

Well what do you do? Considering im on the road quite a bit they gave me a company car. Its also sign writen so its also getting there name out there. Im not too sure about that :P The new Falcon is coming out at the end of the month...hopfully they will upgrade me :rolleyes:

I'm their bum-boy haha. I also go to school.

I'm their bum-boy haha. I also go to school.

I go to school too. I only get the company car while working...and holidays-which is great :D

i'm a sales consultant for enterprise, my company car is anything on the lot!! 4wd's turbo's v8's etc etc, last highlight was an e39 540i m-sport fully optioned!

I work part-time for Downer EDI Engineering in their dispatch centre, but study Computer Networking fulltime.

3rd year aprentice builder thrash the sh*t out off all the work utes i drive coz they wont give me one.................................assh***s

Quantity Surveyor / CAD Draughtie. Currently looking for work while studying. Do residential draughting work on the side at hte momentt.

Edited by bmw3

Corporate lawyer. No company car.

I used to be a car dealer, where I was given very nice company cars...

Edited by JJS

Student at otago. $150 a week :(

+1

Car stays at home, and I take the shoelace express down here.

I buy lotto tickets and cross my fingers. Sometimes I get a company car if I can't drive, ACC sends a taxi around to take me to the hostiple so I can get stabbed by surgeons or drugs injected into me to see how much my legs go wonky, sometimes they make me go crazy *twitch* and drive silly. My bacon suppliers also give me parking privileges you know those yellow carparks, but i'd feel too much like a ham parking in them so I don't generally. Unless I see a perfectly able bodied person parking in one without a card and then I try to park in it I give them a toot and wave a bit of orange handicapped magic out the window and threaten to call a tow truck, but then I have to drive to another shop so they wont key my car. I'm like a vigilante parking warden. If only I had a Segway I could rule the world.

And yes my eyes were seeing red on the Anzac day cruise with a certian BS member parking in MY PRIVELEGED SPOT out at Maraetai. I was this close >.< to calling a towtruck so I could park in it.

Edited by melowpuf

Haha, ACC all good man, so hard to type at this time and after so much drink haha...

Haha, ACC all good man, so hard to type at this time and after so much drink haha...

I find it invigorating. typing is so easy. the hard part is trying to stop. My ACC days are numbered now. I have to live the rest of my life as an invalid, so god help anyone who takes my special carpark. Heres looking at QuickSilver. with my two eyeballs. I can see you with both of them even the one looking to the left.

Sales manager

Retravision Rangiora

Toyota Hiace/Sangyong Musso lol

Soon to be

South Island rep for LG electronics

Ford Territory turbo

I find it invigorating. typing is so easy. the hard part is trying to stop. My ACC days are numbered now. I have to live the rest of my life as an invalid, so god help anyone who takes my special carpark. Heres looking at QuickSilver. with my two eyeballs. I can see you with both of them even the one looking to the left.

Ahhh im going to hell!

In other words. What do you do for a living?

Do you have a company car? If so what is it?

I work for John Andrew Ford. Working at West Auckland Branch mostly but travel around the yards. I manage the website for them. My company car at the moment is a manual Falcon XR8 Boss 290.

What a tool

Sales manager

Retravision Rangiora

Toyota Hiace/Sangyong Musso lol

Soon to be

South Island rep for LG electronics

Ford Territory turbo

Try and get the new F6X270 Territory.