Sign in to follow this  
m_power

How do you bring home the bacon?

How do you get a company car when you're what? 16?

I work at the local Holden dealership, and if i've been good the'll let me drive the new VE demonstrators down to fill them up. Beats a Ford any day :P

Maybe because his dads the boss? or ... lots of blowies

wank wank

Maybe because his dads the boss? or ... lots of blowies

wank wank

No. My Dad is not the boss.

He owns his own seperate company.

WTF? No favours were done for the car.

Edited by E30-IS

Hahaha - Smackdown.

Alex, Alex, Alex look above.

No. My Dad is not the boss.

He owns his own seperate company.

WTF? No favours were done for the car.

sweet ...

i'll let you of the dads the boss and the blowies thing but you still get the ... wank wank

I work for owning noobs ltd, and you just witnessed first hand what we do.

... wank wank

Rekon

Come on Beau, theres a difference between a company car (what you take home and night) and work vehicle (what you sometimes drive at work). I used to sometimes drive my boss' XR6, but on a daily basis the new Hilux allocated to me, it wasn't mine nor mine to take home, just there if I needed it. An XR8 would be hugely uneconomical and would've thought if it was a company car that you'd be on some sort of salary to get that.

Run the Miss World Teen Competition.Posted Image

Ride: Chevy van, with a mattress.Posted Image

Bahaha best thread for ages.

Beau i thought you were a car groomer? just so you know moving the car from the cleaning bay to the showroom doesnt make it a company car.

If ya dont have full unrestricted use of it, its a pool car and frankly if ya dont own it its not worth boosting about

First job was a car groomer-that was way back.

Why do you get the idea i am "boosting"? Im just stating what i use. In the holidays or when i work more offten i do take the car home full time.

Also i thought some of the forum rules was that "personal attacks" were not allowed. I consider

Grasp your ears firmly and pull, you might just be able to remove your head from you ass

a personal attack.

Your tax money helps me get my degree at the moment.

And I have no Uni supplied company car.

First job was a car groomer-that was way back.

Why do you get the idea i am "boosting"? Im just stating what i use. In the holidays or when i work more offten i do take the car home full time.

Also i thought some of the forum rules was that "personal attacks" were not allowed. I consider a personal attack.

nothing a guy with a 318is can't handle

There are a number of people posting here that think you are boasting and i am one of them. If you are doing well in your employment thats great news for you however this thread is clearly just a medium for you to flaunt that.

I agree that some comments are borderline in terms of being personal but in starting this thread you have left yourself open to them. I think its fair to say the truth is slightly embellished (16 year old students dont get company cars) hence the responses.

Maybe next time try What do you do for a living? or do you have a company car if so what? or a thread of general interest not simply the Beau show.

This actually could have been a good thread, I am quite interested in what people do for a living, and what the make up of people on the site is.

Althuogh, clearly Beau was stretching the truth a fair way, I like his thread.

Worth starting a new one (or does no one else really care that much?)

Cheers

Grant

There are a number of people posting here that think you are boasting and i am one of them. If you are doing well in your employment thats great news for you however this thread is clearly just a medium for you to flaunt that.

I agree that some comments are borderline in terms of being personal but in starting this thread you have left yourself open to them. I think its fair to say the truth is slightly embellished (16 year old students dont get company cars) hence the responses.

Maybe next time try What do you do for a living? or do you have a company car if so what? or a thread of general interest not simply the Beau show.

Damn I've always wanted to start a thread which boasts about my 12 inch member...

Damn I've always wanted to start a thread which boasts about my 12 inch member...

Didn't realise we had some dwarf members on this forum? :P

I'm with Grant. I was actually interested in what people did.

National Sales Manager for one of Tyco's divisions. Lucky enough to have a nice new Passat Variant. Although I spend equal amounts of time in a Hertz rental as I roam the countryside. My other transport is generally an Air New Zealand jet or turboprop.

Sitting at Auckland airport now and looking forward to catching up with the Dunedin crew this afternoon and the Hawkes Bay ones on Wednesday night.

Ciao, Cain

Edited by Cain

Worth while starting a new thread. Cain holla when you arrive will keep Wednesday free

Youy havent told anyone what you do Doug haha, i break radiaters for a living haha. ;)

I'm with Grant. I was actually interested in what people did.

National Sales Manager for one of Tyco's divisions. Lucky enough to have a nice new Passat Variant. Although I spend equal amounts of time in a Hertz rental as I roam the countryside. My other transport is generally an Air New Zealand jet or turboprop.

Sitting at Auckland airport now and looking forward to catching up with the Dunedin crew this afternoon and the Hawkes Bay ones on Wednesday night.

Ciao, Cain

hey Cain...sorta related.When you were loking at the VW did you consider a SKODA.Was cruiing the car yrds yesterday while the 5 was getting new front tyres etc(shimmy gone!) and was very interested in the skoda octavia combi...2 litre deisel in wait......six speed manual or dsg! 10000 cheaper than VW alternative

Im a student doing a bachelor of Architecture and also work part time one day a week at Jerry Clayton BMW, although no company car but I get to thrash any of the cars we have around the shore haha But in terms of bringing home the bacon... the parents cover my expenses

Edited by RJS