Sign in to follow this  
beema

e30 m3 turbo or no turbo!

Hey guys.

umm.. ive got an e30 m3 wanna turbo it?

is it worth it and what size turbo will fit the engine size?

thanks.

haha stalker.. well i forgot to mention i have an e30 m3 ENGINE if that helps planning towards the future doesnt hurt

went to wreckers today they had some availible just wanna noe if its worth turboing the car!

which wrecker are you talking about?

Edited by togate

haha stalker.. well i forgot to mention i have an e30 m3 ENGINE if that helps planning towards the future doesnt hurt

went to wreckers today they had some availible just wanna noe if its worth turboing the car!

Would be cheaper to get the turbo 3.5 off here and it would probably be more powerful also.

contact phone number? and website? please if its true

hold uu from auckland im in melbourne mate i went to bms r us if u wanna know!

Half an hour ago you where looking for an ngine, now you have one you got earlier, and want to know if it was worth turbocharging it... "bms r us" sounds trusting... May I ask what you do for a job? As we alread know you're not an English teacher.

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Foohey

hold uu from auckland im in melbourne mate i went to bms r us if u wanna know!

How much did that set you back? Cheaper than getting one from europe if they have a few

Hey guys.

umm.. ive got an e30 m3 wanna turbo it?

is it worth it and what size turbo will fit the engine size?

thanks.

what sort of HP are looking for?

CC rating of motor?

VE of head?

any planned mods to the engine?

could be well worth the effort for $$ spent.if done right can double the standard hp at 15 psi.

but lets not get ahead of ourselfs.

cheers marty

Half an hour ago you where looking for an ngine, now you have one you got earlier, and want to know if it was worth turbocharging it... "bms r us" sounds trusting... May I ask what you do for a job? As we alread know you're not an English teacher.

EDIT: Typo

no! that was my topic yday or day before cant member i went today and yer havent bought the engine yet but i just wanna ask round to see if its worth the fuss of turboing it wats the point wasting money for no reason isnt that what forums are for asking round asking questions and soo on!

Bro, can you hook me up with one of those M3 engines? I need one ASAP. I can trade for a genuine BMW Sauber F1 engine I picked up yesterday from "Formula 1's R Us" if you want?

Seriously though.... IBTL! :D

Bro, can you hook me up with one of those M3 engines? I need one ASAP. I can trade for a genuine BMW Sauber F1 engine I picked up yesterday from "Formula 1's R Us" if you want?

Seriously though.... IBTL! :D

X2

Can I hav a sprt EVO engn tho, I pln 2 run it on Hydragen an mid munt it in my Turing Renult Cleo V6 stylz! tnkin it wld b fully sic

Ah, its moments like these you need minties.

no! that was my topic yday or day before cant member i went today and yer havent bought the engine yet but i just wanna ask round to see if its worth the fuss of turboing it wats the point wasting money for no reason isnt that what forums are for asking round asking questions and soo on!

Do you have one or not???