Sign in to follow this  
Heresharry

How many English/British people on here??

Ian Rush beat a player and not dive?? Are you sure? You might have a different view from the Kop than that poxy away terrace there used to be at Anfield.

You'd have been stood in a similar place to me then mate, never in the kop, Peter Reid was my hero as a kid always been Evertonian Blue :D

Proud to fly the union jack on my Race car although it stirs up grief at the track. Think it gives the locals a target to aim for....

From way down south...where they have pebbles on the beaches and one and half piers remaining :) Been here about 9 years but would move back tomorrow given the chance..miss racing at Brands and the warm beer.

Fantastic result in Moscow !!!!!

Proud to fly the union jack on my Race car although it stirs up grief at the track. Think it gives the locals a target to aim for....

If I run with the cross of St. George on the car, then I can act as a decoy for you!

Only trouble is I don't think I will have the same speed for quite a while, if ever, so more likely to get caught!

From way down south...where they have pebbles on the beaches and one and half piers remaining :) Been here about 9 years but would move back tomorrow given the chance..miss racing at Brands and the warm beer.

Fantastic result in Moscow !!!!!

More like the union jack's a bit of a battering ram isn't it Mark? :rolleyes: