Sign in to follow this  
cliff

Bimmersport move...

Yes.. bimmersport had moved ... again.

It's not my idea.... I'm just the monkey who does the grunt work :P

If you see any issues, let me know :)

I've just tried uploading a file as part of the reply function but it wouldn't work. Gives a message about contacting the administrator. Any ideas?

how long should it take. Click on bimmersport book mark and open the main page with all the new topics on it.Click the one you want and it then re-builds the page and the topic concerned gets to almost completed and stalls a few seconds.Completes the load up and opens the section concerned is this just my connection or normal. On a reasonable broadband connection. Clear the cookies etc also to avoid any jam ups that some have mentioned before.

Cheers Allan

I've just tried uploading a file as part of the reply function but it wouldn't work. Gives a message about contacting the administrator. Any ideas?

Sorry have been out of town for the passt few days (still am in some motel in rotas)

Cliff mentioned to me there was some permissioning issues .. so we will look at these when I get back. (tomorrow)

You should notice the server is pretty instant in reponse .. unlike before where everything took 5 seconds.

how long should it take. Click on bimmersport book mark and open the main page with all the new topics on it.Click the one you want and it then re-builds the page and the topic concerned gets to almost completed and stalls a few seconds.Completes the load up and opens the section concerned is this just my connection or normal. On a reasonable broadband connection. Clear the cookies etc also to avoid any jam ups that some have mentioned before.

Cheers Allan

I'm not sure what happening there?

Is this an issue that other seem to be having, or unique to Allan?

Give it a whirl now - I've found a few permissions to tweak for images. :)

Is it me or does the submit article link on the front page not work? It just refreshes the page. Not sure if this is related to the move as well?

I am now not getting an email to say I have a PM from here. Don't know I have one until I log on - this wasn't the case a couple of weeks ago - Problem my end or something here?

Cheers

Grant

I am now not getting an email to say I have a PM from here. Don't know I have one until I log on - this wasn't the case a couple of weeks ago - Problem my end or something here?

Cheers

Grant

Nope i'm having the same issue but thought it was also just me or my settings.

Bump - anyone??

Bump - anyone??

waiting on cliff

should be sorted now ... let me know otherwise ... thanks

waiting on cliff

Just FYI Ollie, I don't actively monitor these forums, i just look after the machine they are hosted on. (Don't get me wrong, my next car will be a bimmer, but I just have sooo many forums to keep up with :().

If you have an issue, either get Andrew or Josh to hit me up, or add me to ICQ/MSN :)