Sign in to follow this  
323e30

AFTERMARKET BMW PARTS E30 E36 E34 E46 + +

What about E36 gauge rings?

Pleanty of those. the chrome rings are easy to get cant remember price but they wernt much. here are some other options for e36 gauge wise. Can also get the different color backing plates white etc..

post-271-1212580583_thumb.jpg

BMW_2_1.BMP

having a hard time trying to uploads images for some reason . .

Estimate on strut brace if you can please? Otherwise i'll hold fire till middle of June.

Everything I can get will be cheaper than the uk prices and the us prices for the same items, So If you have found anything online that you cant already find in nz and are keen to get let me know.

Front clear corner e36 indicators 70$ a pair

e46 clear side indicators 65$ a pair

Boss kits for e30 e34 e36 70$ for most expensive one

Shown are carbon fiber e46 parts including air intake

post-271-1212581022_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212581909_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212582000_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212582043_thumb.jpg

Estimate on strut brace if you can please? Otherwise i'll hold fire till middle of June.

Depending on type and brand unbranded or Ac Schnitzer etc 130$-240$

Depending on type and brand unbranded or Ac Schnitzer etc 130$-240$

Thanks.

Pleanty of those. the chrome rings are easy to get cant remember price but they wernt much. here are some other options for e36 gauge wise. Can also get the different color backing plates white etc..

Cheers, can you get the brushed chrome ones? Also what about the ones that go fully around the gauges? The middle ones in your pic only went around the top.

Can you give me a price on Angel Eyes for an E36 coupe, and which is best, the kit or the full headlight?

I'm after a black carbon fibre lower steering wheel cover for an M3 e46 steering wheel. Any chance on a price for this?

Might also be interested in a decent set of E46 saloon pre-facelift front indicators. Just need to see what styles are available.

Thanks

I'm after a black carbon fibre lower steering wheel cover for an M3 e46 steering wheel. Any chance on a price for this?

Might also be interested in a decent set of E46 saloon pre-facelift front indicators. Just need to see what styles are available.

Thanks

Ive got the biggest selection available for e46, these are a few images, No prices till mid june tho.

post-271-1212644971_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645265_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645325_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645377_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645399_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645485_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645568_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212645728_thumb.jpg

Can you give me a price on Angel Eyes for an E36 coupe, and which is best, the kit or the full headlight?

120$ diy kit or around the 360$- mark for headlights with built in halos. The predone headlights are far better but not price wise, Really depends on whats more important, cost or quality.

got pics of the m3 front lip?

Can only find images of m3 front splitters the 2 piece type. Or complete front bumpers

Can only find images of m3 front splitters the 2 piece type.

post em up ^_^

120$ diy kit or around the 360$- mark for headlights with built in halos. The predone headlights are far better but not price wise, Really depends on whats more important, cost or quality.

Since I posted that request, I have had an accident in my car, ran into the back of a commodore last night, so now I will need all the lights for an E36 coupe (not the fogs though) and also a chrome grill.

I spoke to the panelbeater today and there is nothing I can do until the assessor has done his bit. So if you can supply these, it would be much appreciated.

E36 rocker covers? Any carbon interior trims? Front splitters? Air boxes?

Do you have a link to the catalogue by any chance, or could you email it to me?

Cheers, can you get the brushed chrome ones? Also what about the ones that go fully around the gauges? The middle ones in your pic only went around the top.

can get every type. from memory they start from 20$ a set

E36 rocker covers? Any carbon interior trims? Front splitters? Air boxes?

Do you have a link to the catalogue by any chance, or could you email it to me?

My catalog is a cd from my supplier. Can get carbon trim kits but dont know price and can get front splitters also I leave to go overseas this wens so will have some prices next weekend.

having heaps of trouble uploading images for some reason , But will have firm prices for everyone next weekend onwards, I will be asking for a deposit for most requested items to save myself from tyre kickers and time wasters.

hey man

anything on a e30 carbon air induction kit or cold airbox?

cheers

Lukas

hey man

anything on a e30 carbon air induction kit or cold airbox?

cheers

Lukas

No images but i know that they stock racing dynamics cold air intakes for e36 and e46 and most likly e30. Ill hit you up with a price and image next weekend.

Anything on E36 front coilover struts? adjustable or non is fine.

Anything on E36 front coilover struts? adjustable or non is fine.

Could only find bilstien when i was there last time, and its only 50$ cheaper or so than to get here or from usa. Couldnt find any alternative brands that looked any good, just the d1 crap ones that are on trademe.