Sign in to follow this  
speakeasy

SUNROOF!!

oh crap, 400 dollars later and the damn thing wont sit right.... turns out my new roof panel was bent and wont sit flush, plus the winding is HELLA noisy and only goes 3/4 and i PAID professionals to do it... sigh... so what i need is a another STRAIGHT RUST FREE sunroof panel... any colour, and the metal tenticle arms that it uses to wind with... and if anybody can actually do this job properly, please sing out! i cant bear the thought of another 400....

burned.

man that sucks the fat one jack : /

(bump for a *****)

Guest Andrew

oh crap, 400 dollars later and the damn thing wont sit right.... turns out my new roof panel was bent and wont sit flush, plus the winding is HELLA noisy and only goes 3/4 and i PAID professionals to do it... sigh... so what i need is a another STRAIGHT RUST FREE sunroof panel... any colour, and the metal tenticle arms that it uses to wind with... and if anybody can actually do this job properly, please sing out! i cant bear the thought of another 400....

I was checking your car out that day while it was at Bavarian - still no interior I see!

My car was in there getting the urthane rear bushes and its first motor service.