Sign in to follow this  
misgvous_1

great start to the day

woke up at 8....

ready and out of the house by 8:30.....

checked my baby to make sure everything was ok..........

boot was open.....

doors were open......

THE f**kERS TOOK $4000 WORTH OF SOUND EQUIPMENT

and to add insult to injury the broke my ash trays

it just made me want to cry

will cover damage and a couple of things like the faceplate and 1 set of speakers but i can kiss the rest of the stuff goodbye

took me 2 f**ken years to collect all that stuff and its gone in one f**ken nyt

they broke the back quater window then i think the learnt bout the dead lock. so they then screwdrived all the locks

Dude that is sad, didn't you have an alarm???

Know how it feels, my 2nd car got done while at the cricket in Napier, took me head an amp. It's not so much the monetary value that gutted me but the fact that people do it and you're just another helpless victim.

Give me a gun and i'll gladly shoot their knee caps off the f**kers and maybe blow a hole through their reproductive organs :angry:

the annoyin thing was the alarm was goin in next week after this weeks pay

i would jus go straight for the head and save on amunition.

but theres a small silver lining to this cloud the car im now drivin is a 2000 m528

bloody nice drive

I'd start a collection for you if this wasn't the internet.

I'd really like to blow away a few of those crims, get a lynch mob with a few clowbars and machettes, I hate thieving lowlives. I mean this in NZ it ain't a penal colony like austrailia :angry:

and it gets even beta when after you have been broken into you have to pay for the repair on which ever part of the car the damaged gettin in.

I mean this in NZ it ain't a penal colony like austrailia :mosh:

oh dude that sux hard

man i would b so pissed off i would hav pigs out getting prints asap and sh*t

i would roam the streets for the next couple of nites with a bat looking for the bastards!

wat suburb are you in?

greenlane

cops wont do sh*t because its only a break in....and they are useless .apart from bein there to give u a ticket

yeah thats really ratshit whats happened to you man, i park my car outside and am sh*t scared anything will get touched, especially since a street from mine two cars have had their mags stolen, the only thing you can really do is get an alarm to scare half the idiots away and park intellegently, apart from that your car any anything in its for the taking.

sucks huh. :banghead: :banghead:

Yea that bites arse man!!! i got my swift gti stolen once, i was really gutted coz i got no insurance- at least u still hav ur car!!!

an i still have bad luck, coz sum1 still has the keys to my bmw!!!

cops wont do sh*t because its only a break in....and they are useless .apart from bein there to give u a ticket

thats all the cops are good for - they dont want to have to put in an effort to catch people, but they will happily drive around (because they can drive thru kfc and mc ds etc....) and bust you for doing 61 in a 50 or somthing....

really sorry to hear about your car bro. Hope they catch them! (but as i just said, dont hold your breath!) oh well, treat it how im treating my crash - as an excuse to make it better than before!

the annoyin thing was the alarm was goin in next week after this weeks pay

i would jus go straight for the head and save on amunition.

i would have thought putting 4k of sounds in would have gone after a 600-1k alarm / immobiliser system..

smart move.

sucks to be you bro.. i feel for ya i do, i hate sh*t getting the 5 finger discount treatment.

lesson to all: GET AN ALARM BEFORE YOU PUT HARDOUT GEAR IN YOUR RIDE!!

Sorry to hear man .!! i really hate those theifing fags ... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :gay: :angry::angry:

happened to my brother and his car once ... broke the glass to enter the car and just about f**ked anything else what wan't removable .. :angry:

Sorry to hear that bro, but lesson learnt for next time i'm sure.

unfortuantly both yourself and sic are right, it is necessary to have an alarm, but the thing is, it shouldnt be necessary, your sh*t should be safe in your car.... but i guess thats an ideal society for you eh?

Absolute pricks. Thieves I hate every MFing one of them.

I've seen cars broken into for a lot less than $4k of stereo equipment.

One of my clients cars had about $3k damage in order to get $1 worth of breathmints from under the handbrake.

Thieves also aren't always very smart... this one will make you laugh. Another one of my clients had a VW Golf, thieves broke the side window & tried to jemmy open the "glovebox." They must have felt like right proper gits when they realised they were opening an airbag. With all the damage to the surrounds, the bag, dash, & window the car was a write-off. $8k worth!

Sux bro.. There time will come

hung drawn and quartered

solves the problem

I know the feeling my GTX got done 4 times. I was on the phone to the police watching them, (two very large non new zealanders), and cops didnt seemed very interested.

ps whats a m528?

I was on the phone to the police watching them, (two very large non new zealanders)

Ohh, how unusual.

It would be so satisfiying catching these pricks in the act, and not handing them over to the cops.

Edited by E30_318i

Sorry to hear that dude. Fukn assholes. Lets hope MattA was right. I'm always worried about that happening to me, I better hurry up and get an alarm.