Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

E28 Race car.

Reminds me to wind the front platforms down a bit. :D

Hope to have it at Puke on the 29th for a play.

looks good .makes me wanna get my e28 out on the track . are you going to the test day 16th jan friday.

did you get those wheels off a guy called barry?

i think they used to own them.

post-279-1229835470_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

These were on tme a couple of months ago, I got them off a guy in Whangarei who bought them and decided he didn't want them.

Probably won't be there on the 16th, but who knows what may happen yet?

Better Martyn?

post-1118-1229985470_thumb.jpg

post-1118-1229985638_thumb.jpg

Now for clears.

Edited by Silver Fox

Can't afford the spray cans at the moment, so it'll stay as it is. Once the door cards and numbers etc, and the rest of the sponsorship goes on it'll make a difference as well.

Can I sign write the exhaust system Dave... so all my customers can see it when it.............um :P

Ooops ..... better no go there

I have bimmersport decals with your name on them

Better Martyn?

post-1118-1229985470_thumb.jpg

post-1118-1229985638_thumb.jpg

Now for clears.

mmm, much better

Cheers Cam, it's now officially entered for the 24th at Puke. :D

Cheers Cam, it's now officially entered for the 24th at Puke. :D

are you still keen for the friday 16th jan, testing day at puke

Hi, I am using E28 rubber engine mounts on my conversion and I was wondering if you knew where in Auckland or NZ i could get E28 Nolathane mounts for my car. Cheers mate, by the way, love your work, car looks awesome.

Go the E28

Hi, I am using E28 rubber engine mounts on my conversion and I was wondering if you knew where in Auckland or NZ i could get E28 Nolathane mounts for my car. Cheers mate, by the way, love your work, car looks awesome.

Go the E28

Can't help sorry, I'm using rubber mounts.

Car's ready for the weekend's racing now, latest pic, minus the front skirt.

post-1118-1232495415_thumb.jpg

Yep, and cheap chip upgrade and 4.1 LSD. :P:D:lol::wub:

C'mon Friday. :D

Better bring this up to date.

I've had it up to Gavin at Hi Velocity, and had it remapped to 170 rwhp, also lowered it 50mm at the back and about 30mm at the front.

Had it at Puke last Friday and it felt so much better. Got down to a 1.12.93 on Toyo RA1's after flat spotting my slicks, so think it should do mid to high 1.11's now on slicks.

Will do the last meet on the 21st and 22nd of March at Puke with the car as it is.

For next year tho, it will be getting new Whiteline sway bars, new Nolathane bushes, and a new heart. :wub: I'll have a ported and polished and flowed head, with an uprated cam, and a set of headers. Also going map instead of afm, and another race remap. Will be hoping for something in the 1.09's maybe? :)

Almost forgot, I've found a close ratio dogleg box which is getting serviced, and will go to a 3.25 diff.

Edited by Silver Fox

Better bring this up to date.

I've had it up to Gavin at Hi Velocity, and had it remapped to 170 rwhp, also lowered it 50mm at the back and about 30mm at the front.

Had it at Puke last Friday and it felt so much better. Got down to a 1.12.93 on Toyo RA1's after flat spotting my slicks, so think it should do mid to high 1.11's now on slicks.

Will do the last meet on the 21st and 22nd of March at Puke with the car as it is.

For next year tho, it will be getting new Whiteline sway bars, new Nolathane bushes, and a new heart. :wub: I'll have a ported and polished and flowed head, with an uprated cam, and a set of headers. Also going map instead of afm, and another race remap. Will be hoping for something in the 1.09's maybe? :)

Almost forgot, I've found a close ratio dogleg box which is getting serviced, and will go to a 3.25 diff.

you should throw in a old big bore 3.5 block with the newer crank and maybe with custom pistons and rebore the block a bit more so you get a 3.6 or 3.7L , as a yank said once there ant no substatute for cubic capacity.

you should throw in a old big bore 3.5 block with the newer crank and maybe with custom pistons and rebore the block a bit more so you get a 3.6 or 3.7L , as a yank said once there ant no substatute for cubic capacity.

Ain't no substatute for a big wallet either, and I don't have one either. :P

Just spent 4 hours going round at Puke, and posted the following best times,

1.09.75, 1.10.01, 1.11.10, and then another 20 or so below 1.11.50 as well. The sub 1.10 was drafting behind a porsche thanks to whoever it was. Bring on the Puke meet I say.